IT.COM

.com Purple Mattress Upgrades to Purple.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
At the beginning of September, I wrote an article about the Purple.com domain name. After contacting the owner to ask about the status of Purple.com, Jeff Abrahamson indicated to me that he was in talks to sell the domain name. Judging by a tweet Jeff posted a few days ago with his new url, ISoldPurple.com, it looks like Purple.com was sold...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Purple.com_.png
Earlier this month, I reported the sale of the Purple.com domain name. When the sale was reported, all signs appeared to show that the mattress startup, Purple, had acquired the Purple.com domain name. This has been confirmed.
If you visit Purple.com today, you can see the mattress company is now using the domain name. If you visit OnPurple.com, the domain name that was previously used by the startup, you will be forwarded directly to Purple.com...
Read More

•••
Purple was up for lease also with minimum offer to buy 2 mil.

•••
Looks like those annoying commercials I keep bumping into are working. Congrats on a never need another domain name domain PM.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back