domain Pullup-bars.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojan1

Top Member
Impact
Please, appraise pullup-bars.com domain name.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great EMD domain, a great niche to go into. My advice, develop it, or let it develop by somebody else, make good earnings and flip it including the website.

•••
Thanks for advice. I think I don't have a time, or knowledge, currently to develop it by myself. But you gave me a great idea for sure. I might learn how to do it, or I might acquire someone else to do this for me? Maybe some affiliate program? What do you think?

What am I currently doing is trying to sell, but if I don't it won't be a bad news either :)

•••
There are a lot of people with the right knowledge for a small price. Outsource it to India the development part. Keep it simple. Or just do it yourself, use wordpress with an affiliate plug-in.
If it takes off you can consider to buy bulk products on alixpress and sell them with more profit.
It doesnt need to take a lot of time. spend a full weekend on it and see how far you can get.

•••
Thanks a lot! If I wouldn't sell it in next couple of days that could be an option.

•••
If you have 0 web development experience like I did when I made my first site, you could use the Dynadot/GoDaddy website builder and use it as an amazon affiliate site, than drive traffic to it. Develop a little niche site with another domain and monetize it via adsense and you’ll pull in a decent little chunk of cash every month

•••
Thanks a lot!

Yes, virtually I have 0 web development experience.

So, as I understood well you are suggesting me to develop two sites? One with this domain name and connect it to an existing one as amazon affiliate site, and also another one with another domain within the same niche and monetize it via adsense? Is that mean that I can't do both with the same site?

•••
No, be aware of duplicate content.

•••
I have just connected it to amazon as an affiliate site for now. What do you think is it enough to drive traffic to it since I don't have my own content?

•••
No its not. You need to fill it with content now, under each item for sale, write your own description packed with fitness related keywords, describe the item and its benefits.

•••
So that means that I should develop at least a wordpress website? I can't do it just by redirecting my domain to amazon?

•••
So that means that I should develop at least a wordpress website? I can't do it just by redirecting my domain to amazon?
Is that what you did? Yes, you need to make a wordpress website, unless you do what I mentioned you do last month.

•••
Is that what you did? Yes, you need to make a wordpress website, unless you do what I mentioned you do last month.

No, I did not. I created amazon affiliate account and just connected my domain on GoDaddy to amazon products. Obviously, I shoud have developed a website in order to create my content as you said. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back