Dynadot

Publish a domain on several sales sites, its possible?

NameSilo
Watch

RubenDario

Established Member
Impact
Hi Friends. Rookie question. Can a domain be placed for sale on more than one page at a time? I mean that if I use only the names of servers from, for example, epik, (nsxx.xxxxx.com) the domain will be directed only to epik. Or, in the dns, should I create as many txt files as sales sites where I want to publish? It's possible? Will they not conflict? Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Friends. Rookie question. Can a domain be placed for sale on more than one page at a time? I mean that if I use only the names of servers from, for example, epik, (nsxx.xxxxx.com) the domain will be directed only to epik. Or, in the dns, should I create as many txt files as sales sites where I want to publish? It's possible? Will they not conflict? Thank you
Yes. Posting a domain on multiple marketplaces is possible but all marketplaces verify ownerships differently.
It's possible to add an unlimited number of TXT in the DNS, but I wouldn't use multiple provider's NS at the same time.
Also, If you change your NS to an other provider, The DNS you configured at Epik will no longer be active.

Gube,

•••
Yes. Posting a domain on multiple marketplaces is possible but all marketplaces verify ownerships differently.
It's possible to add an unlimited number of TXT in the DNS, but I wouldn't use multiple provider's NS at the same time.
Also, If you change your NS to an other provider, The DNS you configured at Epik will no longer be active.

Gube,

Very thanks Gube
is what i needed to know

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back