domain PublicFriends.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNEyes

Established Member
Impact
3
I didn't have high expectations. But some recent sales like boyfriend.ai, girlfriend.ai & people.love made me optimistic. Would you please share your opinion about the domain PublicFriends.com?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any opinion?
 
0
•••
I don't really see the connection between publicfriends and boyfriend / girlfriend .ai. If I had an AI boyfriend or girlfriend, I really wouldn't want to make it public. Also, publicfriends doesn't make me think of AI, and most friends are public. People usually know who your friends are.

The Quakers just started a non-profit called Public Friends, for their ministry. They use the .org. Perhaps they'll reach out about the .com. Though I'm not really sure about a price.
 
1
•••
I don't really see the connection between publicfriends and boyfriend / girlfriend .ai. If I had an AI boyfriend or girlfriend, I really wouldn't want to make it public. Also, publicfriends doesn't make me think of AI, and most friends are public. People usually know who your friends are.

The Quakers just started a non-profit called Public Friends, for their ministry. They use the .org. Perhaps they'll reach out about the .com. Though I'm not really sure about a price.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
 
0
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back