IT.COM

Pros advice on my domain names - Nipaq.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hamidou

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,
I bought 4 domains with different extensions, but as a beginner I can't tell if they are good enough or if the price I set is acceptable.
My domains are:
Nipaq.com (as a brandable name for cothing and others), CryptoAdWeb.com, BikeAccessories.shop, VipWatch.watch.
The price for these domains is set for 100 dollars.
What are your recommendations please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Your brandable might be worth something to someone one day as it's pronounceable.
I'm not really up on crypto ads, so that one I'm not sure about, but not keen.
.shop gets a few sales, not many though, and mainly one worders - here's some prices from namebio.
I'd let the watch one drop.

Not really any that I'd have regged if I'm honest, hopefully others will chip in..

Good luck (y)

•••
Much appreciated for your reply and invaluable advices.

•••
Agree with @cooljub the brandable looks ok. There are many brands using aq as and ending, see here https://www.google.com/search?q=aq.com. Bike accessories shop is a developed domain name https://bikeaccessoriesshop.com so you have options there because it's a global industry, despite your combined key words having a very low foot fall. On the other two I'm highly skeptical. The word web is from a bye gone era. It's had it's day mate. Vip watch watch isn't a thing, so far as I'm aware. Unless you make it a thing, and I wouldn't use that domain name to do so. Good luck bruh.

Last edited:
•••
its.zero value. u gotta keep study domains for 1000h min b4 any profit
... there is nothing for beginners but loses and study

•••
Thank you Bruh. I do really appreciate your great advices.

•••
I don’t see any value in them but best of luck 🤞

•••
Thank you for your feedback.

•••
Brandable, crypto, fashion and sport. That's a wide net, mate. The scatter-gun approach rarely works in domaining unless you really know what you're doing. Have you got a domain name acquisitions list? Some go on gut, with experience, but many go off of a check list. Have you got one mate?

•••
Thank you Mate for your valuable advice, I do have only the four domain names I posted. I randomly hand reg them for almost 1 month. A s a beginner I can't tell if I am on the right path or not. That's why I posted this thread so i can get some guidance and recommendations from the Pros.

•••
Still crawling, I made a mistake when I bought these domain names, but it's ok, still learning

•••
Hi everyone,
I bought 4 domains with different extensions, but as a beginner I can't tell if they are good enough or if the price I set is acceptable.
My domains are:
Nipaq.com (as a brandable name for cothing and others), CryptoAdWeb.com, BikeAccessories.shop, VipWatch.watch.
The price for these domains is set for 100 dollars.
What are your recommendations please?
The only one that looks acceptable is BikeAccessories.shop, I would try to sell it between $100 to $500. The others are too convoluted.

•••
Brandable, crypto, fashion and sport. That's a wide net, mate. The scatter-gun approach rarely works in domaining unless you really know what you're doing. Have you got a domain name acquisitions list? Some go on gut, with experience, but many go off of a check list. Have you got one mate?
What's your checklist?

•••
What's your checklist?
I am sorry I don't know what your mean by my checklist. I only bought the aforementioned domain names from go daddy and place them in different platforms for sale.

•••
The only one that looks acceptable is BikeAccessories.shop, I would try to sell it between $100 to $500. The others are too convoluted.
Thank you for your reply and advice.

•••
I am sorry I don't know what your mean by my checklist. I only bought the aforementioned domain names from go daddy and place them in different platforms for sale.
I was asking @redemo the question. I guess that what he is talking about is that you have to research each domain before buying it, searching that it fulfills certain qualities, such as being of 1 or 2 words, having certain backlinks or traffic (if it is a dropped domain), or being actually a popular word or phrase that people search a lot online.

I personally think of myself about someone that is about to make a business within that niche, and ask myself if I would actually want my business to be called like that.

I think you ought to think like the buyer, not hoping that randomly you will get someone wanting your word, but thinking about what is the exact word they want.

•••
I was asking @redemo the question. I guess that what he is talking about is that you have to research each domain before buying it, searching that it fulfills certain qualities, such as being of 1 or 2 words, having certain backlinks or traffic (if it is a dropped domain), or being actually a popular word or phrase that people search a lot online.

I personally think of myself about someone that is about to make a business within that niche, and ask myself if I would actually want my business to be called like that.

I think you ought to think like the buyer, not hoping that randomly you will get someone wanting your word, but thinking about what is the exact word they want.
It's number three mate https://www.namepros.com/threads/process-for-domain-website-sales.1282587/#post-8695098 but I don't really buy brandable domain names unless they have high foot-fall key words, in this case I'm not exactly sure what a nipaq is?

•••
•••

Sooorry, I thought that the question is for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back