IT.COM

discuss Proof... still plenty of great names to be hand reg'd

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Laugh Inns:ROFL:com

I have a reputation here of registering "crappy" domains, and every time I attempt to defend my domain portfolio critics come out of the woodwork:xf.rolleyes:

Anyone reading this thread ever hear of "Theme Hotels"? How about "laughter"? How about an "Inn"? Finally, how about Rowan and Martins hit TV show from the 60's and 70's "Laugh-In"?

My point is,until yesterday no one according to HosterStats had ever registered the .com domain "Laugh Inns". Why? Is creativity in this industry so lacking that no one ever thought of this name...seriously?

I just wish I had the time to start a hotel chain whose mission is to make guests laugh:ROFL:

Do you think you have a great hand reg in you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations, Rich! You're on your way. What names did you sell? Inbound or outbound?
Lets just say they were Epik:xf.wink: sales, one inbound and the other outbound.

•••
Lets just say they were Epik:xf.wink: sales, one inbound and the other outbound.
Oh boy. An $875 non disclosure sale. Now I've seen it all. :)

Keep those mystery sales going, Rich!

•••
Oh boy. An $875 non disclosure sale. Now I've seen it all. :)

Keep those mystery sales going, Rich!
Too funny Joe....don't you know how to play DomainCharades:xf.rolleyes:com? You just need to go to the thread Epik vs. Epic to learn about the two Epi(k) domains that were just sold. I'm not going to spoon feed you...you should know me better than that:xf.wink:

•••
Too funny Joe....don't you know how to play DomainCharades:xf.rolleyes:com? You just need to go to the thread Epik vs. Epic to learn about the two Epi(k) domains that were just sold. I'm not going to spoon feed you...you should know me better than that:xf.wink:
I'm not interested enough to try to sleuth the names out, Rich. Report them or don't. Your call.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back