Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Problem with my domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
238
Hi everyone,

I'm very new in the business of selling and reselling Domain names...

I just acquired this domain name: windowsshared.com. I wanted to park it on Sedo but apparently, i got blacklisted (from blacklist@sedo) ... How come ?

Is there any problem with that domain name ... Ok, i know that it contains the "windows" word ... But still

Thank you for your help !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you know the answer to your question already.
 
0
•••
Ho ... Oki ! And even if i can't park it ... Do you think it is worth anything ? Thanks ...
 
0
•••
Nope. It's a liability.
 
0
•••
Park it at Bodis bro. It should work.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back