IT.COM

Avoid blacklisting...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all..
Just starting off with this domain thing.

I already have a few domains, and they are parked at Sedo. Does parking them put them on the blacklist for Yahoo, Google and other search engines? I would hate to have a domain parked, and then when I decide to sell/develop it years later, it's all worthless.

Just trying to avoid getting blacklisted.
Thank you all,
e

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Servers are blacklisted not domains. I know that Enom's servers have been blacklisted so when I park one of my domains with them it comes up as blacklisted. When I use my own nameservers it is no longer blacklisted. If you are parking @ Sedo and their servers are blacklisted there isn't much you can do.

•••
how do you check to see i a domain is blacklisted????

•••
•••
erock139 said:
Hello all..
Just starting off with this domain thing.

I already have a few domains, and they are parked at Sedo. Does parking them put them on the blacklist for Yahoo, Google and other search engines? I would hate to have a domain parked, and then when I decide to sell/develop it years later, it's all worthless.

Just trying to avoid getting blacklisted.
Thank you all,
e
They will not be blacklisted, but if you want to get many pages listed in Google and you want to have a high pagerank is it better to create a site or at least a minisite.

•••
thx....for the information

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back