Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain princehisahito.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlybear

Established Member
Impact
0
I've had a very interesting enquiry from Japan for this I registered last year:

princehisahito.com

The little guy is out of public sight at the moment, but it won't be long before he's the one they'll all want to know about. I've build up a decent bit of info about him, but pics are like gold (in fact they're impossible to get hold of).

I'd welcome an appraisal and/or recommendation whether to sell or keep. I'm slightly inclined to stick with the latter, but would welcome some informed opinion seeing as an enquiry has come from Japan.

Cheers,

DT.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No informed opinion then anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back