Domain Empire

information “Primary upstream ad provider”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
First off I’d like to extend a warm hello and welcome to everyone reading this blog. My name is Matt Wegrzyn and I’m the founder & CEO of Bodis, a domain parking service. Our commitment for domain parking, along with our focus on innovation, has allowed us to be in this business for 8 years and counting.
A company blog for Bodis was inevitable. However my motivation to write about the inner workings of domain parking and a domain parking company has grown after years of reading endless misinformation in regards to domain parking and how it works. I also think our users as well as all other domainers have the right to know all the facts when it comes to domain parking. My belief is that knowledge is power, and I hope to share some of that knowledge with you.
The reason I began with this topic is because in future blogs, we’ll be using this term almost every time. We really want you, the reader, to understand why we use this term the way we do. We’ll always have the clients’ interests at heart, and we’re committed to delivering the best domain parking experience in the industry. We want you to understand parking a little more and feel more comfortable when parking domains. I believe providing some transparency will help achieve that goal.
Full Article: http://blog.bodis.com/primary-upstream-ad-provider/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back