budget: above $5000 Premium One Word .com's Wanted

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact
I am an investor seeking premium one-word .com's that are common and easily pronounceable English dictionary words. I am looking buy in the $1000.00 (for less premium) to 40,000.00 (for more premium) range. I am looking for .com only. Can you please message me if you have something available or know someone who does?

I am not looking for mis-spellings or uncommon words.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am an investor seeking premium one-word .com's that are common and easily pronounceable English dictionary words and very common two-word domains that are very common and easily pronounceable. I am looking buy in the $100.00 (for less premium) to 40,000.00 (for more premium) range. I am looking for .com only. Can you please message me if you have something available or know someone who does?

pm sent

•••
•••
•••
Bump. Please send available inventory.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am an investor seeking premium one-word .com's that are common and easily pronounceable English dictionary words. I am looking buy in the $1000.00 (for less premium) to 40,000.00 (for more premium) range. I am looking for .com only. Can you please message me if you have something available or know someone who does?

Are you still looking?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back