Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Premium Numeric .mobi Domains Available

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dmblea

VIP Member
Impact
130
Kind of surprised when I did a search and these were available, but nonetheless, they are as of the time I'm typing this post. Good luck!

8973.mobi (keypad translation = TYPE.mobi)
9428.mobi (keypad translation = WHAT.mobi)
8378.mobi (keypad translation = TEST.mobi)
3453.mobi (keypad translation = FILE.mobi)
9673.mobi (keypad translation = WORD.mobi)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dmblea said:
Kind of surprised when I did a search and these were available, but nonetheless, they are as of the time I'm typing this post. Good luck!

8973.mobi (keypad translation = TYPE.mobi)
9428.mobi (keypad translation = WHAT.mobi)
8378.mobi (keypad translation = TEST.mobi)
3453.mobi (keypad translation = FILE.mobi)
9673.mobi (keypad translation = WORD.mobi)

This was mentioned before, that there would be confussion about weither to go to 3453.mobi or File.mobi. I wouldn't try to market 3453.mobi as File.mobi, people would just go to File.mobi if they were looking for a file or info on a file. Nice try though.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back