Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like the Chinese domainers and investors consider LLLL.net (as other masks of short domains) as investment. Similar to approach in the last years in the western world towards LLL.com. However 17,000 LLL.com are not sufficient for 1,300,000,000 Chinese market, thus old western style of investment in LLL.com evolved in much more liquid style in investment in short domains in well know categories - .com and .net.

I am not sure this will spread to other zones, as .com and .net are stand on quite different levels as any of the new zones.

What are your opinion on this?

Definitely that's the case.. 1,300,000,000 people living in China, just only 674,000,000 internet users at the moment.. This number will probably increase %10 every year.. so in 10 years there is gonna be 1,000,000,00 internet users in China.. I am not even counting Indians.. and all other Asian states..

So, it's obvious there is and there will be high demand for digital assets.

•••
•••
Well if we go deeper, back in 2007 there was bunch of "idiots" including you, who bought all LLLL.com.I bet you back then there was group of non-idiots who warned them, that LLLL.com has no value, but idiots made money reselling them LLLL.com, no matter what smart people say. Bloody dumb rich idiots! :D

you can`t compare .com - the total King of domains, to .net, they are no comparable. If .com is for sale and .net is for sale. noone is going to buy .net.

•••
I tried hard to get something from "First" in dropcatch.. No way he placed all proxy bids, it's already $165 for anything dropping now.

•••
you can`t compare .com - the total King of domains, to .net, they are no comparable. If .com is for sale and .net is for sale. noone is going to buy .net.
This is Chinese market. And for the China com and net don't have big difference. I was checking one day and was surprised how many websites they have in .net

•••

Every domain has a price.. people buy with their budget.. Chips .com $1300 where as .net about $180 so rich people will buy .com and less rich people will buy .net

But you are here again and came just to say "Don't buy .net ... Oh i want to save you.. buy .com... don't buy .net" this is what you are telling us.. But people are smart and can easily see what you are doing,.

•••
Sorry I think that genius is the one who registered llll.com many years ago and kept paying their renewals fees while they were selling for 20 - 30 $ and one day woke up had some 80 emails from buyers so sold his llll.com early and now just jeoulsy, anger and hate is driving him to post uselss baseless posts that only contributes in making him looks bad. AKA @domeen . congratulations for your end result. and thats the end of it am not gonna waste more typing or talking to you as i see it as waste of time.

How many times I have to say, I am not jealous, or angry.
Why should I be.
I say, .com has always value. it has traffic - it pays for renewals. Even the 4 letter .coms some pay. there is demand for them.

out of my 4 letter .coms I have sold last years this ones to end users, or I think they are end-users.
this is very small %of total ones, less then 0,5 % per year, you see the prices are not high, the demand is not big. you tell me, if the 4 letter Chinese ones should be higher priced or not.
that tells me, that .net has no real value.

szms dot com EUR 2850

iedm dot com EUR 6400
eqom dot com EUR 3576

gsem dot com - EUR 3450
mbob dot com - EUR 3750
xwhy dot com - EUR 2350

•••

First of all we can compare anything we want. In 2008 and later on value of .net was often compared at 5-10% of .com value.

Second is not true as well.
Here's just one of my conversations with end-user about LLLL.net:
rG2mRSm.jpg

It all depends on the price, if .com is overprice and end-user is not a rich company they will buy the .net if it's possible.

•••

Exactly. .com is the King. I agree with you. I do not think anyone argues this, especially after numerous zones came, effectively showing uniqueness of .com, and, to some extend, of the one of the olders domain zones in the world, .net.

The only issue to discuss is the factor.

Western world use factor 10x for .com to .net price relation.

I think Chinese might ignore old world methology and use factor of 2x or 4x - they do not have the factor 10x stamped in minds of domainers.

And when the King is shining, factor 2x or 4x means that second most popular extension in the world is shining as well.

•••
Why should I be.
I say, .com has always value. it has traffic - it pays for renewals. Even the 4 letter .coms some pay. there is demand for them.

out of my 4 letter .coms I have sold last years this ones to end users, or I think they are end-users.
this is very small %of total ones, less then 0,5 % per year, you see the prices are not high, the demand is not big. you tell me, if the 4 letter Chinese ones should be higher priced or not.

szms dot com EUR 2850

iedm dot com EUR 6400
eqom dot com EUR 3576

gsem dot com - EUR 3450
mbob dot com - EUR 3750
xwhy dot com - EUR 2350

szms.com -no website
eqom.com -no website
gsem.com -no website
xwhy.com- no website

Only 2 out of 6 domains you sold have websites.
Where are end users?

•••
szms.com -no website
eqom.com -no website
gsem.com -no website
xwhy.com- no website

Only 2 out of 6 domains you sold have websites.
Where are end users?

You see, even so called end-users develop them.

•••
Now guys who doubt why I sold out at $1000 each or so.
If someone comes and offers you $1000 each for at least 50 of your domains, you don`t ask for $1500, you say thank you sir I will take it.

Because 1-2 higher sales dosen`t justify keeping them

Another lesson to you

•••
But the rest of the question you didnt add is if .com is registered what will be the 2nd choice?

•••
•••
Now guys who doubt why I sold out at $1000 each or so.
If someone comes and offers you $1000 each for at least 50 of your domains, you don`t ask for $1500, you say thank you sir I will take it.

Because selling them 2-3 in year dosen`t justify the investment.

Another lesson to you
Lol, I would gave you 1010, or at least $500 you lost.
And it's not a joke, bro.

•••
But the rest of the question you didnt add is if .com is registered what will be the 2nd choice?

another .com - nothing else!!

•••
I tried hard to get something from "First" in dropcatch.. No way he placed all proxy bids, it's already $165 for anything dropping now.
$165 for chips? Western prem? or anything at all?

•••
All I see is that most short domains (com and net) are sold to investors but not end users. And Net will be a great alternative to overpriced Com

•••
In the meantime, as we have a small break due to night time in Asia, here is the list which you have probably 8 hours to consider: the last available for handreg 249 ALLL.net (i.e last ones beginning with A):

auay.net
audv.net
aueb.net
aueg.net
aueh.net
auej.net
auek.net
aueq.net
auex.net
auey.net
auez.net
aufb.net
aufd.net
aufg.net
aufk.net
aufl.net
aufn.net
aufp.net
aufq.net
aufr.net
auft.net
aufv.net
aufz.net
augb.net
augf.net
augk.net
augl.net
augn.net
augp.net
augq.net
augv.net
augz.net
auhc.net
auhe.net
auhf.net
auhg.net
auhj.net
auhn.net
auhp.net
auht.net
auhv.net
auhx.net
auhy.net
auhz.net
auih.net
auij.net
auik.net
auiq.net
auiv.net
auiz.net
aujb.net
aujc.net
aujd.net
auje.net
aujf.net
aujg.net
aujh.net
aujl.net
aujm.net
aujn.net
aujq.net
aujt.net
aujv.net
aujx.net
aujz.net
aukb.net
aukd.net
aukf.net
aukn.net
aukq.net
aukv.net
aukz.net
aulb.net
aulf.net
aulg.net
aulj.net
aulk.net
aulm.net
aulo.net
aulp.net
aulq.net
aulr.net
auls.net
aulv.net
aulx.net
aulz.net
aumb.net
aumg.net
aumh.net
aumj.net
auml.net
aumq.net
aumz.net
aunf.net
aunj.net
aunk.net
aunl.net
aunm.net
aunp.net
aunq.net
aunr.net
auns.net
aunv.net
auny.net
auob.net
auoc.net
auod.net
auof.net
auog.net
auoh.net
auoj.net
auom.net
auoq.net
auov.net
auoy.net
auoz.net
aupd.net
aupj.net
aupk.net
aupm.net
aupn.net
aupq.net
aupy.net
aupz.net
auqb.net
auqd.net
auqe.net
auqf.net
auqg.net
auqh.net
auqj.net
auqk.net
auql.net
auqm.net
auqn.net
auqo.net
auqs.net
auqt.net
auqv.net
auqx.net
auqz.net
aurd.net
aurf.net
aurh.net
aurj.net
aurk.net
aurq.net
aurz.net
ausr.net
ausz.net
autg.net
autj.net
autn.net
autq.net
auvb.net
auvd.net
auvf.net
auvg.net
auvh.net
auvj.net
auvk.net
auvl.net
auvm.net
auvp.net
auvq.net
auvt.net
auvx.net
auvy.net
auvz.net
auwb.net
auwd.net
auwf.net
auwg.net
auwh.net
auwj.net
auwk.net
auwm.net
auwn.net
auwp.net
auwq.net
auwr.net
auwt.net
auwv.net
auwz.net
auxb.net
auxc.net
auxf.net
auxg.net
auxh.net
auxj.net
auxm.net
auxp.net
auxq.net
auxr.net
auxy.net
auyb.net
auyc.net
auyf.net
auyg.net
auyh.net
auyj.net
auyk.net
auym.net
auyn.net
auyq.net
auyr.net
auyt.net
auyv.net
auzb.net
auzc.net
auzd.net
auzf.net
auzh.net
auzj.net
auzl.net
auzm.net
auzo.net
auzr.net
auzs.net
auzt.net
auzv.net
avqx.net
avqz.net
avrh.net
avrj.net
avrk.net
avrp.net
avrq.net
avrz.net
avtb.net
avtj.net
ayjv.net
aykv.net
ayoa.net
aypv.net
ayqv.net
ayrv.net
aysv.net
ayvb.net
ayvd.net
ayvf.net
ayvg.net
ayvh.net
ayvj.net
ayvk.net
ayvl.net
ayvm.net
ayvn.net
ayvq.net

•••
Bidding war on snapnames for chinese premium .net . bidding already reached $205

•••
You see, even so called end-users develop them.
szms.com -no website

4 customers never meant to develop it

SZ = Shenzhen
MS = měishù = fineart
MS = měishí = gourmet

I bet you when investor who bought cheaply from you will sell it to art-gallery or food company in Shenzhen they will ask for $50K at least.

•••
szms.com -no website

4 customers never meant to develop it

SZ = Shenzhen
MS = měishù = fineart
MS = měishí = gourmet

I bet you when investor who bought cheaply from you will sell it to art-gallery or food company in Shenzhen they will ask for $50K at least.

He can ask, thats no problem. I had it for sale for 15 years for the price of $5000 or so.
nooone wanted it, then one day someone offered and I took it.
If he sells it 15 years for $100k, thats all good. But thats out of my control.
I was happy with my investment. I made good money,
probably invested it and also made more money.
where is the problem

You like to count money that You actually don`t have. You have that problem

I am more down to Earth

I could also count the millions I don`t actually have

Last edited:
•••
•••
He can ask, thats no problem. I had it for sale for 15 years for the price of $5000 or so.
nooone wanted it, then one day someone offered and I took it.
If he sells it 15 years for $100k, thats all good. But thats out of my control.
I was happy with my investment. I made good money,
probably invested it and also made more money.
where is the problem
There's no problem really.
As long as you happy with your profit.
But the price right now is 8700 yuan in China. Not what you think is $1000, but current valid price with real sales:

gIixPOd.png

Profit depends on timing, and I think you sold too early, just before the lift off.

•••
Why should I be.

szms dot com EUR 2850

iedm dot com EUR 6400
eqom dot com EUR 3576

gsem dot com - EUR 3450
mbob dot com - EUR 3750
xwhy dot com - EUR 2350
another .com - nothing else!!

I guess those buyers will disagree with you.

Dami.net €18,000 = $20,340 Sedo 6/17/15
Sugar.net $15,000 Sedo
Reward.net
$14,800 Sedo
Legend.net
$13,000 Sedo
exty.net $13,000 DomainNameSales
CrossTrainer.net
$12,500 DomainNameSales 2/11/15
Lobs.net
$12,000 DomainNameSales 2/11/15

And so on.. all sold 2015

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back