Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How Chinese reg these much LLLL.net in one night like a crazy.. They might have some promo or discount.
Do we know which registrar used mostly?

•••
Yeah, he sold his LLLL.com, so have nothing to do now :)

yes I am bored. give me something to do.
I want to invest and make alot money.

•••
•••
•••
How Chinese reg these much LLLL.net in one night like a crazy.. They might have some promo or discount.
Do we know which registrar used mostly?
Ename, Hangzhou Aiming, BizCn, Foshan something, GoDaddy, Domain.com, Dynadot.

•••
what do you think how much time it takes to sell them all to end-users? and then someone to take them to use? 500 years? or more?

dont mind the fact that no 4 letter .net ever has been developed into webpage

•••
what do you think how much time it takes to sell them all to end-users? and then someone to take them to use? 500 years? or more?
The end-users nowadays are domain investors.
They don't use it in traditional way, creating company site or so, but just keep it as investment asset.
It was discussed multiple times.Who are end-users of Bitcoins? ;)

•••
Ename, Hangzhou Aiming, BizCn, Foshan something, GoDaddy, Domain.com, Dynadot.
i'm using Domain.com because it's working fine for me. $3.99

•••
The end-users nowadays are domain investors.
They don't use it in traditional way, creating company site or so, but just keep it as investment asset.
It was discussed multiple times.Who are end-users of Bitcoins? ;)

for sure man, for sure.
If you discussed it with others, then its all ok. I belive you. we don`t need the end-users, we only need each other. we can flip them between us. thats greats value. In fact you could invite two of your firends, then every friend could invite also two people, then we get something like this

YOU
YOU YOU
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOUYOU YOU YOU YOU YOU
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOUYOU YOU YOU YOU YOUYOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

it would look a little like pyramide, but thats not bad. its good

•••
for sure man, for sure.
If you discussed it with others, then its all ok. I belive you. we don`t need the end-users, we only need each other. we can flip them between us. thats greats value. In fact you could invite two of your firends, then every friend could invite also two people, then we get something like this

YOU
YOU YOU
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

That idea was first introduced by Shane Cultra, aka DomainShane in his blog, there's plenty ideas circulating, it's up to you what to believe and how to make money.
If you prefer to stay on the curb and watch others making it don't be jealous then.

•••
That idea was first introduced by Shane Cultra, aka DomainShane in his blog, there's plenty ideas circulating, it's up to you what to believe and how to make money.
If you prefer to stay on the curb and watch others making it don't be jealous then.

I am not jealous, not at all. make money. Money is good, you can buy nice things.

I just hope I can save one or two of you, who hasent invested yet and has not lost money. Thats my goal.

•••
I am not jealous, not at all. make money. Money is good, you can buy nice things.

I just hope I can save one or two of you, who hasent invested yet and has not lost money. Thats my goal.
You should check Ename forums, cause most of buyers come from there, use name Yēsū jīdū, when register ;)

•••
You should check Ename forums, cause most of buyers come from there, use name Yēsū jīdū, when register ;)

my name there is 4434444214344444.net
thats something like, ""saty away from 4 letter .net`s"

•••

Yes, please stop them from registering 4L. net, in the morning today I could choose from 100K (I glad I managed to still register 50 more in the morning), now I back home and can choose only from 27,2K :(

•••
•••
for sure man, for sure.

YOU
YOU YOU
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

Wow, You really think @djum started all this? well in that case Congratulations djum lol

•••
Yes, please stop them from registering 4L. net, in the morning today I could choose from 100K (I glad I managed to still register 50 more in the morning), now I back home and can choose only from 27,2K :(

how do you don`t get it? do you really belive that if some idiot registers all 4 letter .nets, it dosen`t great any real value??? is it hard to understand?

•••

If you need Chinese translation for your arguments, I am sure out Chinese NPers might help. Otherwise lest translate together using translate.google.com

Will you start with Ename forum?

•••
•••
Please stop. It's getting boring :( over and over again.
I bought 100 chinese premium 4l net couple of months ago. Paid average $35 each(Paid $3.500). Sold 100 yesterday $150 each($15.000)). Made good profit. Is it not why we are here? Making money selling domains. And .net seems to be perfect investment. Even better than holding LLLL.com , that's for sure.

•••
how do you don`t get it? do you really belive that if some idiot registers all 4 letter .nets, it dosen`t great any real value??? is it hard to understand?

similar to bitcoints, do you think they have any real value?

Bloomberg expects Bitcoin to reach $400 over the next 12 months “based on expectations for broad adoption of bitcoin applications within the next ten years.”

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-surges-us-marshalls-hold-final-silk-road-auction/

•••
Well if we go deeper, back in 2007 there was bunch of "idiots" including you, who bought all LLLL.com.I bet you back then there was group of non-idiots who warned them, that LLLL.com has no value, but idiots made money reselling them LLLL.com, no matter what smart people say. Bloody dumb rich idiots! :D

•••
another genius landed to forum
Sorry I think that genius is the one who registered llll.com many years ago and kept paying their renewals fees while they were selling for 20 - 30 $ and one day woke up had some 80 emails from buyers so sold his llll.com early and now just jeoulsy, anger and hate is driving him to post uselss baseless posts that only contributes in making him looks bad. AKA @domeen . congratulations for your end result. and thats the end of it am not gonna waste more typing or talking to you as i see it as waste of time.

•••

@domeen

I thought you were out already.. last time we had discussion.. Looks like you are back.. What's the problem man? why you want to save people? why don't you stay away in the matter which are not included..

•••
It looks like the Chinese domainers and investors consider LLLL.net (as other masks of short domains) as investment. Similar to approach in the last years in the western world towards LLL.com. However 17,000 LLL.com are not sufficient for 1,300,000,000 Chinese market, thus old western style of investment in LLL.com evolved in much more liquid style in investment in short domains in well know categories - .com and .net.

I am not sure this will spread to other zones, as .com and .net are stand on quite different levels as any of the new zones.

What are your opinion on this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back