Dynadot

negotiable Premium 350 domain portfolio will be sold to the highest bidder on Monday March 27. otox.com shipa.c

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

newviewit

New View MediaEstablished Member
Impact
---

I'm selling off my personal portfolio of around 350 premium domain names to the highest bidder on Monday, March 23. Make an offer! Any offer… Here's a small sample:

otox.com
awya.com
0mx.com
Computico.com
Carts.net
Shipa.com
GroupBids.com
Diagnosed.net
Decentralised.com
FinancialPersonal.com
Histerical.com

Reason for selling: in need of money asap for my main business and looking for a quick sale.

If you know of anyone looking for a great investment this is a perfect opportunity!

My loss is your gain - make an offer! Any offer…

accepting bids on:

1 - individual domain names
2 - groups of domains (any groupings)
3 - whole domain portfolio *preferred

*bids accepted until Monday, March 27

looking to start escrow to the highest bidder asap

I've created a Google excel sheet online to view the domain portfolio - please click below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ya8DEwIt4fY190bu_DLy96ozQbn3MWEPdpzYOdvUqIo/edit?usp=sharing

*Offer 15% commission to the broker who completes this sale.

All domains are owned by myself and can offer whatever proof is required.

Have a nice day and if you have any questions or suggestions please send them over...

Derek Hildenbrand

----

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks, receiving lots of offers!

99% of domainers on namepros seems to be focused only on low $xxx-xxxx bids for the top 20 domains when there's lots of profit to be made from the rest of the portfolio... there's going to be a very happy domainer that focuses their bids on groups of other domains...

•••
less than 24 hours to submit your bids...

•••
Lots of offers coming through pm...

Thanks for all your interest, some lucky domain investor is going to be very happy with their new domains tomorrow morning!

Final bids accepted until midnight tonight, Monday, March 27 (pacific time).

Don't miss out on some amazing deals!

•••
Less than 4 hours to get your final bids in... don't miss out!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back