- Impact
- 6,510
In a pleasant change of scenery, @RyanEwen is running a 3L.com auction right here on NP.
What do you think the final price will be?!
What do you think the final price will be?!
CC: @Alfa Mod TeamI don’t think it’s a good idea to predict the final price as it may put a cap on the auction.
I recommend to remove this thread to make it fair to the seller.
Yes/Agree or No/Disagree$16.5k 🤷♂️namepros.com/threads/predic…@NamePros - hashtag below as can't have a hyphen in a hashtag#XQOcom
I don’t think it’s a good idea to predict the final price as it may put a cap on the auction.
I recommend to remove this thread to make it fair to the seller.
@RyanEwen, any preference either way?
This auction has exceeded it's end time and the winner is @4L.com with a $15,000 winning bid.
Please start a direct message with one another to initiate the transaction.
If further assistance is needed, please add Echo Mod team to the direct message.
Congrats to the seller and winner!
Good Job!!I'm 99% sure it will sell for $15k

