priced PR4 Pagerank 4 domain 'Mojpiar.net' $35

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieDomains

Established Member
Impact
I have 1 genuine Pagerank 4 domain here which expires in about 9 months(September), Mojpiar.net, you can check it is genuine PR and I am selling it because I no longer need to write on the site.

I can easily send this domain to you after you open a Namecheap account here:https://www.namecheap.com

I owned these domain names to promote 1 client, you can check Google wayback machine

The price for this Google PR4 domain is only $35 since I am trying to sort this out quick because I have too many domains I am not using and I think someone could benefit from the long duration left on the PR4

You can pay me easily via Paypal only after you have expressed interest, this will be a first come first serve!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bump, Just wanted to say I've lowered the price to $35 for a genuine PR4 domain..no redirect junk its got backlinks pointing to it. This must be good for some SEO, I just wanted to make a quick bit of cash on it since I'm not using it...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back