NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Hi All

As you will see i am fairly new to the industry, I have some names I would like to develop into sites with affiliate marketing, blogs, information etc - hopefully leading onto potential sale/s of the sites down the road. I have set up a business domain name called chilling domain/domains.com which could could be the company holding name set up as joint venture (unless otherwise suggested!)

Would like to set up sites up on a 50/50 basis all money split down the middle - costs, profit etc. very keen to explore all legal options, ideas, potential problems, solutions and see if there is any serious interest in a potential joint venture - I am based in the U.K and I am open to cross border agreements, dependent on the legal ramifications etc.

Initially would like to have an open and frank discussion on how it could potentially work - at this stage I would prefer to speak to experienced professionals - reason for this I am on a very steep learning curve and would like to move forward with people who know what they are doing and are willing to put the time and effort into making it a success - this does not mean I will be a lame duck! I want to work with someone who can see any potential value and make sure both parties are happy and secure in working together.

I will be very cautious in all dealings and will not be committing to anything until all angles have been covered

All feedback, ideas and suggestions would be welcome.

The below domains are the ones I would like to explore in more detail

cryptoexporter.com - also own the .org / .net / .info extensions
businessmortgages.com
financeindustry.net
tradingplatform.io
optiontrading.io
tradingplatform.info
legalaid.site
littlestarts.com (possible nursery related?)
androidlady.com (possible android sex doll site?)
aweinspiring.org (charity inspired shared platform?)

Only serious enquiries please and I would ask for some patience as I will need to do research on all points raised, as I'm sure you will need to as well - I will be more than happy to talk via phone, Skype or other media outlets after initial detailed messaging

Any other feedback in regards to this proposal be it negative/positive would be welcome!

Look forward to any responses.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back