IT.COM

Post your Dream Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

handpicked

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold my dream domain. :(

But the proceeds went toward my dream home. :)

Would love to own inter.net

•••
future.com , even better than AI.com or BTC.com, only future.com can always survive and never out of date.

•••
:finger:.com

Would make a great t-shirt!

•••
•••
It's gotta be LOVE.COM

What else matters.

•••
I would have loved to have Property.com may be one day i will ask Rick to transfer it to me.

•••
•••
I don't want a fancy one, just my name in .com - Chris.com and Tutorials.com (which does not resolve)
I see it is a digital assistant for driver application / gadget right now. - Chris.com

•••
I would really like Canada.ca. Do you think if I wrote a really nice note to the government they might give it to me? :xf.grin:

I would like happy or happiness in some TLD. Like happiness.org or happy.life. Happy.io has a nice ring to it too.

I am sorry you lost our joy @MapleDots, but try to cheer up :xf.smile:. I tried to find hope in .ca but it is not available either.

Bob

•••
Joy.com

The name I adore and wished I had..

Last edited:
•••
I'd love to have April.com. Apparently, some big corporation with 1000 million of yearly sales owns it..

•••
•••
I wish I was able to purchase diapers (in king, but also as many other extensions as possible) and as part of a multi-million sale of the name I would also want a percentage of every diaper sold. :) Over 27 billion diapers are used each year. Talk about a residual business!

At even 1/2 of 1%, that would secure (if I did the math correctly) 135 million dollars per year residual income. :) These estimates are for the USA only... amazing. And an amazing waste of landfill too! If anyone comes up with a ** disposable ** diaper that can decompose faster than 450 years in a landfill you'd make a lot of dough!

•••
Just like the thread suggested, DREAM.com would have done me real good, having it someday is my dream:xf.smile:

•••
Domainers are born in the process of inquiring of their names or identity and after finding it taken, there starts the endless loop of searching for a Perfect Fit.
I Dream of Owning my Name Domain before Anything ... (y)

•••
senseless.com would be great. I would much rather operate under that than senselessblogger.com.

•••
senseless.com would be great. I would much rather operate under that than senselessblogger.com.

I saw the site and its a cool one, alternate names could be SLchicks.com or SLbabes.com or SLBlogger.com would be easy to remember and to type (domains available), however the site logo can have the full name SenseLess Chi.. or Bab... or Blo... just my 2 cents....

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I like genius.com and intel.com

•••
SEX

Last edited:
•••
Dream.com sounds nice
But Life.com sounds quite nice too :headphone:

•••
pandablog.com or pandablogs.com

•••
Joy.com

The name I adore and wished I had..

I had the .ca version of that one and cira (the company in canada that runs it) took it away from me. Now I only have joyy with two y's.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back