IT.COM

Post your Dream Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch

handpicked

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Joy.com

The name I adore and wished I had..

Last edited:
•••
senseless.com would be great. I would much rather operate under that than senselessblogger.com.

•••
senseless.com would be great. I would much rather operate under that than senselessblogger.com.

I saw the site and its a cool one, alternate names could be SLchicks.com or SLbabes.com or SLBlogger.com would be easy to remember and to type (domains available), however the site logo can have the full name SenseLess Chi.. or Bab... or Blo... just my 2 cents....

Last edited:
•••
I would have loved to have Property.com may be one day i will ask Rick to transfer it to me.

•••
Pardy.com
Damn tucows and their mass registration of last names xD

•••
I would have loved to have Property.com may be one day i will ask Rick to transfer it to me.
Property.com - ah-aha yes who does not like it?

•••

Last edited:
•••
:finger:.com

Would make a great t-shirt!

•••
I'd love to have April.com. Apparently, some big corporation with 1000 million of yearly sales owns it..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do I even have to say it?

Maple.com

•••
•••
I like genius.com and intel.com

•••
•••
•••
I sold my dream domain. :(

But the proceeds went toward my dream home. :)

Would love to own inter.net

•••
•••
I wish I was able to purchase diapers (in king, but also as many other extensions as possible) and as part of a multi-million sale of the name I would also want a percentage of every diaper sold. :) Over 27 billion diapers are used each year. Talk about a residual business!

At even 1/2 of 1%, that would secure (if I did the math correctly) 135 million dollars per year residual income. :) These estimates are for the USA only... amazing. And an amazing waste of landfill too! If anyone comes up with a ** disposable ** diaper that can decompose faster than 450 years in a landfill you'd make a lot of dough!

•••
•••
I don't want a fancy one, just my name in .com - Chris.com and Tutorials.com (which does not resolve)
I see it is a digital assistant for driver application / gadget right now. - Chris.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back