Dynadot

Porkbun vs Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v.homic

Impact
So I've read through the Namecheap vs Dynadot thread and have figured that there are too many problems with Namecheap´s customer support as to choose them. Instead, I've been convinced to either purchase my domain from Porkbun or Dynadot, since they both offer cheap pricing and decent support. I know I'm starting a war here, but to all who've been using both before (or have even also used Namecheap), could you elaborate on who has the best customer support? I don't really care about those 1 to 2 dollars in price difference... Thanks in advance,
Victor

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have not used NameCheap so can't comment on that. Using DynaDot & PorkBun for hand reg. I had good experience with both in terms of support & user experience. Both are also good in terms of pricing .

Just started using Epik, liked their landing pages.1 or 2 dollars do matter when you start building a portfolio IMO. Every site has its own USP, you'll know it soon as you spend some time.

Good Luck!

•••
I have not used NameCheap so can't comment on that. Using DynaDot & PorkBun for hand reg. I had good experience with both in terms of support & user experience. Both are also good in terms of pricing .

Just started using Epik, liked their landing pages.1 or 2 dollars do matter when you start building a portfolio IMO. Every site has its own USP, you'll know it soon as you spend some time.

Good Luck!

Thanks! I went with porkbun and can't complain (so far)!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back