IT.COM

Popularity of .cn/.cn.com/.com.cn/IDN domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which one is better to invest between these choices:
.cn/.cn.com/.com.cn/(in chinese native language) IDN domain ???

Anybody knows?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Invest .cn,but ........maybe one day your name will be deleted without any inform.

•••
•••
Invest .cn,but ........maybe one day your name will be deleted without any inform

I only have one .cn regged, but I really like it. Should I be worried?
Is the Chinese government really that draconian or are you referring to the registry potentiially being messed up?

That would really p~ss off a whole lot of people from a wide range of countries at a grassroots level.

Last edited:
•••
Grrilly, you should pay attention on the ownership input of CN domain when you are registering it. Please don't input personal name or abbreviate name of your company. The name should be same to the name in your article coperation paper. If you can do that, I think you can take easy about all of your CN domains.

Jonathan
www.cnobin.com (Paypal pament way available)
[email protected]

•••
.cn is always better than cn.com or com.cn

I haven't really looked at registering any .cn domains but I think its about time since china is the worlds largest market.

•••
So if use personal info, the domain will be deleted by CNNIC???

We have to have a real company name to register it?

•••
OK,Let me explain why I didn't invest .cn names.
1.The reg fee is high.
2.In China,only company can reg .cn names.I have saw many people reg a .cn names without company successful.But,most of them 's names have been deleted without any info after CNNIC got the reg fee in few months.
3.There are some wire-pullers ,any good name such as:2 letter,hot word or other names have been reged by them.
But do you know how they got these names?
There is a lot of backdoor trade in CNNIC's employee and .cn registery.They blank off all .cn reg channels for some hours when these name drop .So no one can catch these names expect them......
OK.I donn't want to say more.......
And I will remove what I say after some days for protect me.

•••
Originally posted by bizbj
OK,Let me explain why I didn't invest .cn names.
1.The reg fee is high.
2.In China,only company can reg .cn names.I have saw many people reg a .cn names without company successful.But,most of them 's names have been deleted without any info after CNNIC got the reg fee in few months.
3.There are some wire-pullers ,any good name such as:2 letter,hot word or other names have been reged by them.
But do you know how they got these names?
There is a lot of backdoor trade in CNNIC's employee and .cn registery.They blank off all .cn reg channels for some hours when these name drop .So no one can catch these names expect them......
OK.I donn't want to say more.......
And I will remove what I say after some days for protect me.

:wave:

•••
.net as what I said,I hope you can delete the quote in your thread.
Thanks
Bean

•••
How about Chinese written domain name .com?
Is this same like .cn (the regulation?)

And looks like the trend will be using IDN/chinese written domain .com or using many number .com (I think the number represent good keyword, is it Bizbj??)

•••
Originally posted by joebio91
How about Chinese written domain name .com?
Is this same like .cn (the regulation?)

And looks like the trend will be using IDN/chinese written domain .com or using many number .com (I think the number represent good keyword, is it Bizbj??)
.com is not same as .cn in China.
But it's very bother if you want do a name transfer and push.

Yes.number is very popular in China,as what you see,many people begin to buy 3 number.com.

Bean

•••
Wow ., thatz bad. I never had any interest in getting .cn name frm the beginning.

I think if india opens up it registry to the public so that anyone can register .in names , the same thing will happen.
HA HA.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back