IT.COM

Poor Move by CatchService.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been using a domain drop-catching service named CatchService.com for about six months and would like to share with you my experience using it.

Regarding the service itself, I think it was fine, I've had some success catching some good looking .com domains, Pricing was also reasonable.

All the past months were fine and whenever i face any sort of issue i reach out to the owner privately as he's a respected member of this amazing community. ( @Riz M. ) Until today, He managed to catch two domains for me and during checkout i learned that PayPal is no more an option to pay so i reached out and asked about that matter.

He confirmed that PayPal is no more an option and he only have two other options which I'm not so comfortable with, So i said fine, I will think it over and let him know where I'm at.

Surprisingly he was like, Think it over? Are you going to do board meeting for $36? ( Price of the current orders ) Which I'm not quite getting this line, Are you saying like you've reached a certain level of success that $36 is no longer a number for you? And the whole thing was about the payment method for the current orders and any potential future orders so i don't even understand why you said this. He followed up with : Anyways I'm just cancelling your orders and please do not place anymore orders. Before even i respond he went ahead and deleted my account from the site.

Poor move sir and so unprofessional. Nothing personal and I'm taking this public because you're a business, And this is my feedback for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, you have PayPal in the T&C, you have
and balh blah.

That is NOT what I said. That is NOT what I was referring to. More playground antics. Your second part,, YES. All of those services would have closed ALL of your outstanding orders in those circumstances and so would I if It were my business with that circumstance.

Could Riz have handled the whole thing more diplomatically? Yes. Of course he could. Did Fadi have any excuse for starting up a new thread to call him out instead of thinking through what he'd done? No, he didn't and Yes of course he could worked it out better.

Was there any excuse for people to jump in and respond to only half the story, taking sides in the process? None whatsoever.

So we end up with 8 pages of a childish spat. Great for popcorn lovers. Has anybody learned anything at all from it? I doubt it. Has it played a worthwhile role in teaching newbies anything about domaining, or anybody experienced anything new? Absolutely not. Was it newsworthy? Not a bit.

•••
and balh blah.

That is NOT what I said. That is NOT what I was referring to. More playground antics. Your second part,, YES. All of those services would have closed ALL of your outstanding orders in those circumstances and so would I if It were my business with that circumstance.

Could Riz have handled the whole thing more diplomatically? Yes. Of course he could. Did Fadi have any excuse for starting up a new thread to call him out instead of thinking through what he'd done? No, he didn't and Yes of course he could worked it out better.

Was there any excuse for people to jump in and respond to only half the story, taking sides in the process? None whatsoever.

So we end up with 8 pages of a childish spat. Great for popcorn lovers. Has anybody learned anything at all from it? I doubt it. Has it played a worthwhile role in teaching newbies anything about domaining, or anybody experienced anything new? Absolutely not. Was it newsworthy? Not a bit.
So in 6 months of domaining you don't know how a backorder works? Let's go to any of them, your choice and then I will do the same as happened with Fadi, just to teach you something new. Also, please share how many times have you used any other dropcatchers in these 6 months( excluding catchservice) so that you can afford to talk about them( from what are you saying looks like you don't have to much experience with others but you know better what's happening and you can teach us all) I will give them my paypal or credit card and than tell them that it's not an option anymore and I will think for an alternative. And I will do that before they catch anything and after and I will show you the screen shot how they handled it. Nobody, again, NOBODY can afford to talk like this to a customer or act like this and we are talking about multi million businesses, not a startup who compete with their customers for the backorders.

Last edited:
•••
So in 6 months of domaining you don't know how a backorder works? Let's go to any of them, your choice and then I will do the same as happened with Fadi, just to teach you something new. Also, please share how many times have you used any other dropcatchers in these 6 months( excluding catchservice) so that you can afford to talk about them( from what are you saying looks like you don't have to much experience with others but you know better what's happening and you can teach us all) I will give them my paypal or credit card and than tell them that it's not an option anymore and I will think for an alternative. And I will do that before they catch anything and after and I will show you the screen shot how they handled it. Nobody, again, NOBODY can afford to talk like this to a customer or act like this and we are talking about multi million businesses, not a startup who compete with their customers for the backorders.
lol yes and you spent hours and hours for commenting for this small catch service keep going i am enjoying :)

Last edited:
•••
lol yes and you spent hiurs and hours for commenting for this small catch service keep going i am enjoying :)
Yes, this is me, when you were not around I have spent even more hours when BB was not doing the right thing and even more hours regarding others. So yes, that's me, spending my time to help others to keep this space clean.

Last edited:
•••
who let the dogs out ??? woofwoof lol sorry to disturb you keep going on even i m not reading youtmr all comments i m sure you diont have anything to do except attacking catchservice lol
What you don't still don't get is that I'm not commenting for you to read, there are other 7k members here who are interested and there will be even more in the future. They are interested how catchservice works and how they will be treated. And by the way, I'm not doing the main job, your comments are doing the hard work( it's like you have hired yourself representing your competition to harm your business, you should fire yourself), just do what you do best and keep them happy.

•••
What you don't still don't get is that I'm not commenting for you to read, there are other 7k members here who are interested and there will be even more in the future. They are interested how catchservice works and how they will be treated. And by the way, I'm not doing the main job, your comments are doing the hard work( it's like you have hired yourself representing your competition to harm your business, you should fire yourself), just do what you do best and keep them happy.
oh my my... one more comment plz but this time write more longer :)

•••
@boker read the "Domain Theft" thread linked to in the right column of this page for my contribution.

I only play children's games with my grandchildren.

Read and absorb the facts as related by both parties here. Try to do so calmly and take in the whole picture without being selective. Then see if you still think you're making accurate judgements. Hint: Something about time to pay for an existing, won, drop?

I'm not defending either side. I'm even less likely to jump on your immature bandwagon.

•••
@boker read the "Domain Theft" thread linked to in the right column of this page for my contribution.

I only play children's games with my grandchildren.

Read and absorb the facts as related by both parties here. Try to do so calmly and take in the whole picture without being selective. Then see if you still think you're making accurate judgements. Hint: Something about time to pay for an existing, won, drop?

I'm not defending either side. I'm even less likely to jump on your immature bandwagon.
just only enjoy his comment his comments are funny trust me on each comment tell him please one more and he will spend more hours he dont have 2.5 usd .xyz domains to sell any more lol

•••
and balh blah.

Based on my limited experience, I've learned I would never want to deal with someone with an attitude like Riz. But of course I could be wrong. Maybe I'll learn more with experience.

•••
goodwork.png

more three users now regged in last hour because of boker..

keep doing it.. please

•••
Show attachment 181546

more three users now regged in last hour because of boker..

keep doing it.. please
THREE....that's a good number, going ahead like this you will reach 100 by the end of the year, time for celebration. The main thing is that, by the way you think, you can't even imagine that they are there just to make some extra backorders and use paypal to pay for them, to keep you going with your smart answers.

Last edited:
•••
THREE....that's a good number, going ahead like this you will reach 100 by the end of the year, time for celebration. The main thing is that, by the way you think, you can't even imagine that they are there just to make some extra backorders and use paypal to pay for them, to keep you going with your smart answers.
haha nice try again 3 in one hour makes 100 in year lol good good i like your maths same like 2.5 .xyz lol please one more and just increase man do something more

Last edited:
•••
@Haris its time now.. please one more .. i know you couldnt sell your emoji domains lol .. so lets try something here..

Last edited:
•••
haha nice try again 3 in one hour makes 100 in year lol good good i like your maths same like 2.5 .xyz lol please one more and just increase man do something more
You are so clueless, thinking that fi you had 3 in one hour it will go like this every hour until the end of the year...again, we will talk again in 1-2 years, I will ask you to let us know the story how you have ruined two startups in 24 hours...maybe others will learn something from your story, at least there is something positive here.

Last edited:
•••
@Fadi H @LUP @Haris
boker is leading in dance ... cmon what you guys doing take lead guys

•••
@Riz M. Try to take a personality course, maybe there are ways to cure your bad behavior.
I will not comment again. Nothing can be expected of you

Bye

•••
@Riz M. Try to take a personality course, maybe there are ways to cure your bad behavior.
I will not comment again. Nothing can be expected of you

Bye
thats it??? no more?? cmon you know @boker will win dude .
you were jumping more then anyone here now going?? you cant do this to me lol

Last edited:
•••
then lets start bro...
tell me whats your next move.. :)
but do better then @boker please i know you can beat him lol

Remember this

After reading the whole thread I can confidently say this is the worst response by a business owner I have ever seen. Way to drive people away from your ventures.

•••
Remember this
oh man bring your own something those clowns are gone forever now looks like you are alone here..entertain me with something new and bump this thread more and more :)

Last edited:
•••
Remember this
He just removed me from his Whatsapp group... LOL?
Riz is very unprofessional it seems, I'm very surprised. You give your opinion on his behavior? okay, now you are blocked.
I'd be shocked if anyone would use Rooted now, imagine letting this guy handle a transaction for you, and trust him to pay you for the sale if it ever happens.

Last edited:
•••
He just removed me from his Whatsapp group... LOL?
Riz is very unprofessional it seems, I'm very surprised. You give your opinion on his behavior? okay, now you are blocked.
I'd be shocked if anyone would use Rooted now, imagine letting this guy handle a transaction for you, and trust him to pay you for the sale if it ever happens.
yes cleaning in progress of blacksheeps now you can also start please :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Fadi H @LUP @Haris
boker is leading in dance ... cmon what you guys doing take lead guys

I've already said in detail what i had to say. What more are you expecting? You're not even trying to swallow what you did and not doing any efforts to help yourself handle the situation.

•••
I've already said in detail what i had to say. What more are you expecting? You're not even trying to swallow what you did and not doing any efforts to help yourself handle the situation.
so thats it? its all done?i didnt expected this from you :ROFL::ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back