IT.COM

Poor Move by CatchService.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been using a domain drop-catching service named CatchService.com for about six months and would like to share with you my experience using it.

Regarding the service itself, I think it was fine, I've had some success catching some good looking .com domains, Pricing was also reasonable.

All the past months were fine and whenever i face any sort of issue i reach out to the owner privately as he's a respected member of this amazing community. ( @Riz M. ) Until today, He managed to catch two domains for me and during checkout i learned that PayPal is no more an option to pay so i reached out and asked about that matter.

He confirmed that PayPal is no more an option and he only have two other options which I'm not so comfortable with, So i said fine, I will think it over and let him know where I'm at.

Surprisingly he was like, Think it over? Are you going to do board meeting for $36? ( Price of the current orders ) Which I'm not quite getting this line, Are you saying like you've reached a certain level of success that $36 is no longer a number for you? And the whole thing was about the payment method for the current orders and any potential future orders so i don't even understand why you said this. He followed up with : Anyways I'm just cancelling your orders and please do not place anymore orders. Before even i respond he went ahead and deleted my account from the site.

Poor move sir and so unprofessional. Nothing personal and I'm taking this public because you're a business, And this is my feedback for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you have now 2 options..
keep crying or let down catchservice...

Oh so you're the options guy. I thought you only close accounts.

•••
since when u r my customer? lol you never used catchservice and calling yourself customer?you came in this thread to let down catchservice and now all your support is gone so now you are threatning you will post this everywhere lol
Where do you see that I was saying that I'm a customer? Are you using something? I wasn't one of your customers and I never intended to be, I'm not gone handle over my list of domains I want and my financial data to an unstable, unprofessional and money blind person.

•••
Oh so you're the options guy. I thought you only close accounts.
i think you still crying and hurt badly because of ban from catchservice..
anyways you just keep trying and oh yes wait for our more success news soon :)

•••
Where do you see that I was saying that I'm a customer? Are you using something? I wasn't one of your customers and I never intended to be, I'm not gone handle over my list of domains I want and my financial data to an unstable, unprofessional and money blind person.
your finance?? 2.50 usd .xyz? lolz..
contact imf for handling that :ROFL::ROFL:

•••
With respect to all the members here, Apparently this guy is introducing a fact that anyone who's not happy with him or his business is either crying or want to damage his business.

Last edited:
•••
i think you still crying and hurt badly because of ban from catchservice..

Yeah I'm hurt bro, I could probably make millions with you. I should've just not think it over and agree to whatever you say.

•••
your finance?? 2.50 usd .xyz? lolz..
contact imf for handling that :ROFL::ROFL:
So, you think that using .xyz or 2.50 will affect me or saying something about me? Anybody who wants to know, can check my history here. I was selling domains when you were selling potatoes and shoes from Vietnam and I will do it long time after you will quit this industry.

Last edited:
•••
With respect to all the members here, Apparently he's introducing a fact that anyone who's not happy with him or his business is either crying or want to damage his business.
lol your respected blacksheeps @AbdulBasit.com who made team with thre pros to remove my pro badge see his frustration level @boker keep dancing around to let me down but not able to do anything yet .. @LUP already gone with wind after dancing. @Haris weak stamina guy couldnt sell his emoji domains so he came here to defend his master so called Pro
@AbdulBasit.com and above all these all users have nothing to do with catchservice so now check level of frustration

Last edited:
•••
now i am going to ignore this thread ..
do whatever you guys want to do..
and wait for my more success news..
kisses to you all blacksheeps here..

•••
This thread was interesting. Back to domaining guys. Stop arguing like toddlers in a playground..

•••
lol your respected blacksheeps @AbdulBasit.com who made team with thre pros to remove my pro badge see his frustration level @boker keep dancing around to let me down but not able to do anything yet .. @LUP already gone with wind after dancing. @Haris weak stamina guy couldnt sell his emoji domains so he came here to defend his master so called Pro
@AbdulBasit.com and above all these all users have nothing to do with catchservice so now check level of frustration

Although I'm very much younger than you, I feel like I'm talking to 6-year old. You surprised me and a lot of people here.

You want me to disrespect all of those gentlemen who i have absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, And be on your side? The guy who disrespected me and kicked me out of his site for no reason?

I still wasn't offensive to you, I just gave you my feedback which you could not swallow and took it as offense and a way to harm your business.

It's about ethics :)

Last edited:
•••
Riz you have have completely fucked up your reputation - picking fights, arguing, self justification, sarcasm, belittling statements, self righteous behaviour etc etc......not how a business should be run and how a owner should behave......

This won't mean much to you.... but I'm blocking you......similar to what I did with a certain Epik employee and why I'm moving away from them - I don't want it showing in my feeds on Namepros........

respect has totally gone........ you will continue to make money no doubt about it..... but I no longer 2 shit's about how you go about it - your "success news" has become irrelevant in my eyes......there are much better people to look up to in this industry

I have had the odd rant and rave on here but have sorted them out by knowing when I am in the wrong - something you seem to be incapable of......

Lots to learn from this thread..........if anyone cares to take a look

*ignored*

Last edited:
•••
Lot of time and energy wasted in this thread for something minor.

:)

•••
•••
we never ask for upfront payment until we catch name after we catch the name then buyer have to pay for backorder fees which is $18 and we dont do any auctions name is granted to one who order first.

@Riz M.

😂 😂 Are you saying that no dropcatch service provider has a prepay solution?

Even if there aren't any, what stops you from being the first. If OP prepaid you $100 in January, he would just pay this $36 out of his prepay balance. With $64 of his money still with you, he'd have to come back to spend his balance. It's a win for your biz!

Bye Bye and good luck @Riz M. 😔

Last edited:
•••
Enough has been said here dont you guys agree?
Should this thread be closed now for peace sake.. So that everyone can move along with their activities and life here...?

•••
I've never blamed him for anything. I know it could be out of his hands i just took his confirmation that there's no way to use PayPal and said i will think about the other options and make my decision, Apparently he was mad because of this last line which is weird. He was mad because i was going to think about it.

He probably thought you're going think about it for many days. Riz should have asked for your confirmation what you meant by "I will think" before quickly deleting your account.

•••
He probably thought you're going think about it for many days. Riz should have asked for your confirmation what you meant by "I will think" before quickly deleting your account.

It's not really a thing to reflect such a reaction, No one would accept that.

Disrespecting someone you've already dealt with many times, And you know him for a couple of years at least as a member of this community. For what? "I will think about it" ? No thanks.

No hard feelings, At that moment i moved on and didn't expect anything, This thread is just to share my poor experience and feedback as a previous customer.

•••
•••
Any updates?

Nope, There's nothing to get an update for, This is just a poor experience that will remain as reference for anyone who wants to look up CatchService.com

The guy in charge is obviously not sorry for what he did. He didn't even try to put the least efforts to probably correct what can be corrected and get things back to the right path.

•••
Sad ego rampage of @Riz M.

I do believe you @Fadi H
If you want to really pull the rug on his sneaky behavior you should research the endles namejet sales of his that smell.....

Not sure why respected members would enable his current operations. CatchService.com or any others.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back