IT.COM

Pool.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anybody use this?

I have not found a single thread dedicated to this site. My guess is that this is not a good site for backorders.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@satsdifference.com first told me Bout back in the day old school used it

With a name like Pool, how do you not trust it ;)

Last edited:
•••
they were popular over 10 years ago. Right now if a domain has competition it will either be caught by SN/NJ or DC.

•••
They used to be very competitive in picking up .CA domains as well. I believe it was around the time when Richard Schreier left as CEO and joined at CIRA that it pretty much went downhill.

•••
yeppers they were first, before when a domain dropped, it dropped on that expiry day to all registrars open game - nowadays the registrar keeps it for 2 months "redemption"\recovery then turned it into a privated auction (that's why, in no hindsight, godaddy stealing my 2003 registration date of PhilippineStockExhange.com called em-out complained not too much) when all my domain was registrant [email protected] and still have email evidence this day they didn't let it drop [there was no drop-catch back then)

*sigh* memories

(Samer first told me about this @Doge,then looked it up founded at less than a penny PER COIN + it's #NFT !) @elonmusk - btw Brazil was 1st in 80's popularized electric cars en masse refusing alternatives

198907_13f3822a12842d77b4ff6be498a9a222.png

-have a special day

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 8.15.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 8.15.55 AM.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
•••
Well, For me they are are fraudulent company. Last month register my account for drop catch and USD 60 deducted as preauthorization policy. Pool.com failed to catch my domain but Amount never be refunded. Sent several emails, but gradually stop responding. They asked me to contact my bank for hold policy. As per my bank its never hold, its matured transaction and never be reversed. Be aware of Such Scam.
posted this advice on namespro as per but surprisingly Web admins remove my thread and didnt let it publish for public. Strange.

•••
Back