NameSilo

Pool.com - Spam?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeremyp

Established Member
Impact
27
I've received maybe up to 500 emails from POOL.com in regard to a few mobi names that I must have bid on 4 or 5 years ago. These emails started showing up in my box about 6 months ago.

Is anyone else getting a ton of spam from POOL.com?

Thanks,
Jeremy Padawer
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I receive everyday the most backordered domains... And sometimes announcements of a new premium auction.
 
0
•••
I haven't received Spam e-mails from this web site.. Do you have any Spam filter, etc.?
 
0
•••
How about, you owned a domain, let it expire and someone else bought it and stuck it up on godaddy as a premium domain. Ive let several domains expire and godaddy send me mails saying but it now whilst it is available, as a premium of course!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back