NameSilo

domain PokerHand(s).com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1
Howdy All,

Recently got a couple of domains that blew my mind when I saw Estibot value...

PokerHand.com
Estibot: $99,000
DomainIndex: $3,190

PokersHands.com
Estibot: $13,000
DomainIndex: $19,700

It (they) might be worth that much to the right well-heeled and experienced web developer, but I don't know who that is! Any thought on a realistic value and who I might market it to?

Thanks,

Johnny
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd guess that PokerHand is roughly a low-mid $X,XXX domain. PokersHands, high $XX, if that.
 
0
•••
The singular could go for 5 figures, the plural low to mid 4 figures.
 
0
•••
Thank you all for your input. However, I screwed up and mis-pelled "poker" ... Doh!
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
PokerHand.com $5,000
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back