Domain Empire

information ‎Pokemon‬ ‎Domain‬ Names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OMG! In the past 7 days nearly 4,000Pokemon‬‪ ‎Domain‬ Names Registered.

iPokemon.com - Dropping in 3 days.

Registered since - 28-apr-1999.

Let's see who catch this Domain Name.

What you all think? Will Pokemon Domain name worth to invest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
OMG!

PokemonGo.net Sold for $20,950 USD at DropCatch.

And I said early iPokemon.com dropped and now it is at auction on DropCatch.

are these people stupid? PokemonGO.net? really? I see a URDP very soon. that one you can't even hide with content of the delicious POKE. either way I sure hope they post that on Namebio. lol for everyone who has registered pokemon domains. if that was SEDO if would never have even gotten on the market as SEDO would say TM TM TM.

•••
lol just saw something that is ridiculously funny and obviously a Trademark issue usage. Saw it on a "tube" site as an advertising banner. You gotta see it! PM. I can't post it here. I think you can guess why.;). then we can discuss back here. feel free to PM. and no not going to try and sell you something. it's just funny. I'll show you a screenshot via PM.

•••
•••
I don't know? sounds good. are there such things as pokecoins?

Pokemon Go” is free to play but makes use of a virtual currency called Pokecoins

•••
Pokemon Go” is free to play but makes use of a virtual currency called Pokecoins

ummm do they actually use that WORD?
umm I know it's tempting but I'd stay clear if that EXACT word is used on the website.

They might have a blanket disclaimer saying
"any content or words mentioned on this website is part of the Pokemon Trademark."

Now if you got that domain prior to PokeCoins ever being mentioned on the Pokemon website then YOU ARE GOLDEN.

but if you just reg it this year? NO GOOD. get a refund or auction it off and get the most you can for it. ASAP. let someone else worry about it.

•••
I posted this in another thread but really like this one as it pertains to pokemon for sure!

CMIUC.com, reged a few years ago but great for this craze IMO!

Even found a song, LOL... No TM here. :)

•••
enjoy while you can .

pokemon will fade away like every other game .. remember angry birds?

invest in the technology , not the game imo .

•••
Again all of those contain thee entire POKEMON word.

So don't be an idiot. Stick to Poke not Pokemon.

Show me one "Poke" urdp dispute that was won and I'll 100% agree.

Facebook "Poke" anyone?
While back I read an article about "poke" a guy from Facebook poke his gal. So he came right to him. Not sure what happened to that guy.

•••
GooKemon.com half Asian & half Pokemon was deleted available for registered again. I think the previous owner forgot to registered the name.

•••
"MakeAmericaGreatAgain.com" is registered by someone else. However, Mr. Trump have been using this phrase ever since his appearance on presidential running. Is this TM issue too? Trump should have purchased this name?

"MakeAmericaWorkAgain.com" is registered by my friend's mother; and it's being used by other party as their slogan; for free.

These people makes tons of money; but yet wanted a free ride.

•••
Just regged 'Poke'Stream -- Does it infringe any of there rights ?:laugh:

Its doesn't have Pokemon in it ( POKE POKE )

•••
I see Pokeymongo.com flippa ( Auction temporarily suspended)

•••
Poke.stream -- premimum name for 600$
'Poke'Stream .com -- just 9$

•••
it is not long moarket for this type of domain because as soon as popularity go downb your domain not much worth it.

•••
"MakeAmericaGreatAgain.com" is registered by someone else. However, Mr. Trump have been using this phrase ever since his appearance on presidential running. Is this TM issue too? Trump should have purchased this name?

"MakeAmericaWorkAgain.com" is registered by my friend's mother; and it's being used by other party as their slogan; for free.

These people makes tons of money; but yet wanted a free ride.

MakeAmericaWorkAgain.com
was register : 07-oct-2014

but, "Make America Work Again "doesn't have any trademark.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.com
Creation Date: 07-oct-2014

It seems that by the same person, however MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN trademark was Filing on the date Date August 13, 2015, after domain registration

•••
MakeAmericaWorkAgain.com
was register : 07-oct-2014

but, "Make America Work Again "doesn't have any trademark.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.com
Creation Date: 07-oct-2014

It seems that by the same person, however MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN trademark was Filing on the date Date August 13, 2015, after domain registration

I see a fat check for that domains future!

•••
I will not register any Pokemon Go domain name. Simply, I value real trademarks.
I value brandable and creative domain names as much.
For the Gaming/Player industry, I've got CatchPlayer.com
There will always be some catching games and players to play.
#CatchPlayer

•••
I was able to catch ePokes(com) today from GD drop $8+ 1 year renewal.
I'll wait a few weeks for a UDRP if nothing comes I'll develope it into a store until I get caught lol

•••
Why register poke? Why not PKMN?

•••
Why register poke? Why not PKMN?

Here's why.

PKMN gets 5400 searches per month.
Pokemon gets 11,100,000 searches per month.
Poke gets 310,000 searches per month.

do the math!
numbers don't lie!

•••
•••
Namebio report (not my sale) :

MyPokemon .com $715 DropCatch
Pokemonmaps .com $1000 Flippa
Pokemongomaps .com $1000 Flippa
PokemonGo .net $2052 DropCatch
iPokemon .com $655 DropCatch

•••
Namebio report (not my sale) :

MyPokemon .com $715 DropCatch
Pokemonmaps .com $1000 Flippa
Pokemongomaps .com $1000 Flippa
PokemonGo .net $2052 DropCatch
iPokemon .com $655 DropCatch

I wonder where my PokeBest.com would land on that list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back