Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Please suggest domain?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
259
Dear all,

I want to develop a rentals site, please suggest me a good domain name. I have 3 options:
- xyzRentals
- xyzRental
- xyzRents

Which is best to develop. (Brand, Memorable, SEO, Marketing, ...)

Please help me!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PROBLEM SOLVED!

Perfect Choice: HERE!

Great tool with awesome results!

Word of advice though, Just don't use it for potential spouse candidates!

What is the tool?

I don't see the use of it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
You enter xyzrents, xyzrentals, xyzrental (one one each line ) and then click on "Pick a Random Item" and it picks one and displays it's choice right under where it says results.
 
0
•••
You enter xyzrents, xyzrentals, xyzrental (one one each line ) and then click on "Pick a Random Item" and it picks one and displays it's choice right under where it says results.

I was try, it's seem stupid way to choose a business name.

Please don't kid.
 
0
•••
I was try, it's seem stupid way to choose a business name.

Please don't kid.
The point I was trying to make is that you seem like you are not going by what the majority of people here said (Rentals) so I thought you could just let that site make the decision for you so that you can get on with development of the domain, site and brand.

Time is Money!
 
0
•••
At this point make a decision like the rest of us do and you do your money then you will learn, good luck
 
0
•••
I like the second.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
I no have free time to do bullshit.

I just to want to make sure the hard decision.
Well, you're repeating the question. Good luck with making decision.
 
1
•••
Wow, such a good thread ;)
 
1
•••
Use RENTS
The way you are going about this, its not gonna work. Might as well use the worst of the 3
If you cant make a simple decision like this, and basic english is an issue, its gonna be a rough trip.
Get a pen and paper, write your 3 choices and start at the first reply. Give each choice a checkmark for every choice we gave you. Add them up and go to it.
 
0
•••
Use RENTS
The way you are going about this, its not gonna work. Might as well use the worst of the 3
If you cant make a simple decision like this, and basic english is an issue, its gonna be a rough trip.
Get a pen and paper, write your 3 choices and start at the first reply. Give each choice a checkmark for every choice we gave you. Add them up and go to it.
Great Thinking, WOW.
 
0
•••
0
•••
How about leasings.com ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
anhnguyenict,

You are making this a lot harder than it needs to be. To start with the terms "rents" is terrible.
Of the other two terms "rentals" makes a better brand than "rental". The choice is not that hard.

Brad
 
2
•••
Yup. Use rentals.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back