IT.COM

question Please suggest domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
Dear all,

I want to develop a rentals site, please suggest me a good domain name. I have 3 options:
- xyzRentals
- xyzRental
- xyzRents

Which is best to develop. (Brand, Memorable, SEO, Marketing, ...)

Please help me!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rentals is 7 letter while Rental is 6 letter. It shorter.

Have any ideas ?

Its not about letter count Its all about logic......

Reviews better than Review

Solutions better than Solution

Same way.....

Rentals better than Rental

•••
Direction better than directions
Discover better than discovers
Face better than faces

And

Color = Colors
Dollar = Dollars
Book = Books
Call = Calls

These are totally different examples and cannot be compared to Rental(s)

Can I assume English not your first language, to give you an idea

You are selling/advertising Rentals, so if you were advertising Books, Calls, Dollars, Colors or Faces, the plural would still be better, you cant just compare singular and plural, it has to be in context with the name

Better plural
CheapCalls
FantasyBooks
MakingDollars

Better singular
FaceBook (you cant have this one lol)
MyFirstBook
DollarValue

Hope that helps

•••
Rentals for sure. It makes a way better brand.

Brad

•••
Why even ask a question if your gonna ignore the answers? (& ignore everyone who asked you to stop)

lol what are you on anhnguyenict?

You still dont get it that RENTALS are better if you are thinking of setting up a website for multiple rental listings, otherwise go for RENTAL if its just one rental listing.

Stop repeating your question over and again, just go for it!

The point I was trying to make is that you seem like you are not going by what the majority of people here said (Rentals) so I thought you could just let that site make the decision for you so that you can get on with development of the domain, site and brand.

Time is Money!

At this point make a decision like the rest of us do and you do your money then you will learn, good luck

@anhnguyenict are you trying to increase your post numbers?

Well, you're repeating the question. Good luck with making decision.

Wow, such a good thread ;)

Use RENTS
The way you are going about this, its not gonna work. Might as well use the worst of the 3
If you cant make a simple decision like this, and basic english is an issue, its gonna be a rough trip.
Get a pen and paper, write your 3 choices and start at the first reply. Give each choice a checkmark for every choice we gave you. Add them up and go to it.

anhnguyenict,

You are making this a lot harder than it needs to be. To start with the terms "rents" is terrible.
Of the other two terms "rentals" makes a better brand than "rental". The choice is not that hard.

Brad

Oops.... Seems he want to know all Namepros members opinions :xf.wink:

@anhnguyenict

Bro,

Already you got an answer for your question.... Don't waste your time by asking the same question again and again.

Do you get the hint yet?

•••
I'd go with rentals. While rental sounds fine, it implies one. Rentals, opens the possibility of offering numerous items for rent. Good Luck.

•••
Well, even you said 'I want to develop a rentals site' , most users voted for rentals and me, even if a non-native english speaker, I'd vote for rentals 100%

•••
•••
anhnguyenict,

You are making this a lot harder than it needs to be. To start with the terms "rents" is terrible.
Of the other two terms "rentals" makes a better brand than "rental". The choice is not that hard.

Brad

•••
Rentals implies multiple rentals so I think its a better choice, even though Rental will work as well

•••
xyzrentals & xyzrental both are on the same page.
We have both singular & plural...
So worth of both is same...

You can select anyone.
For me i would select plural one: Rentals

Thanks.

•••
If you are thinking this way then grab both names & direct them to same website :)

•••
Google the value of singular Vs Plural Names, you will get your answer for sure.

•••
Its not about letter count Its all about logic......

Reviews better than Review

Solutions better than Solution

Same way.....

Rentals better than Rental

Direction better than directions
Discover better than discovers
Face better than faces

And

Color = Colors
Dollar = Dollars
Book = Books
Call = Calls

So as the matter of fact, you have to chose one that you think can work good for you.
OR, use both & make them land on same page :)

•••
I got for Rentals. Much better than Rental.

•••
lol what are you on anhnguyenict?

You still dont get it that RENTALS are better if you are thinking of setting up a website for multiple rental listings, otherwise go for RENTAL if its just one rental listing.

Stop repeating your question over and again, just go for it!

•••
Forget rents ..... it's a dumb option and should not ever be considered, concentrate on the other two, especially the one that rolls off the tongue the best

•••
•••
I no have free time to do bullshit.

I just to want to make sure the hard decision.
Well, you're repeating the question. Good luck with making decision.

•••
•••
Oops.... Seems he want to know all Namepros members opinions :xf.wink:

@anhnguyenict

Bro,

Already you got an answer for your question.... Don't waste your time by asking the same question again and again.

Last edited:
•••
I think almost everyone has said rentals - it just makes more sense and is more natural on the tongue (at least in the english language)

•••
anhnguyenict, it's obvious that your answer is Rentals. It's the overwhelming majority, it makes the most sense, and at this point people are going to start giving you different answers simply because you're not accepting what people are telling you. So the longer you stay here and keep this discussion going, the more diluted your results are going to be, and the more unsure you're going to be.

Your answer is Rentals.

•••
Guess that if anyone were to recommend him rental he would go with that at this point :rolleyes: When you already made up your mind there is no point wasting other peoples time by asking them you know.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back