NameSilo

question Please suggest domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anhnguyenict

Established Member
Impact
Dear all,

I want to develop a rentals site, please suggest me a good domain name. I have 3 options:
- xyzRentals
- xyzRental
- xyzRents

Which is best to develop. (Brand, Memorable, SEO, Marketing, ...)

Please help me!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rentals (dot) website is available for $750.00 per year.

•••
Rentals (dot) website is available for $750.00 per year.

Personally, I think .com is still the best for business although plus some prefix or postfix.

•••
I wouldn't pay $750.00 per year for it either unless I had a killer rentals website / business. Best of luck finding anything good in .com but I guess that's why you started this thread. :)

•••
I wouldn't pay $750.00 per year for it either unless I had a killer rentals website / business. Best of luck finding anything good in .com but I guess that's why you started this thread. :)

I want to make sure right brand name.

<prefix>Rentals.com
<prefix>Rental.com
<prefix>Rents.com

Which is best?

•••
Forget rents ..... it's a dumb option and should not ever be considered, concentrate on the other two, especially the one that rolls off the tongue the best

•••
Forget rents ..... it's a dumb option and should not ever be considered, concentrate on the other two, especially the one that rolls off the tongue the best

Thank for your suggest. Can you tell me why forget "rents". I saw some brands using "rents" in the name.

•••
What is it for? If it's for a single rental unit

<NAME>Rental.com

If it's for a multiple units or rentals for an entire city location

<NAME>Rentals.com

You don't see <NAME>Rents.com often, or "rents" with an S at the end. If you were to use just "rent" you would want it at the beginning, like "RentSeattle.com"

•••
Your question is misguided.

Your asking: what is better- rentals or rental

Obviously(from responses already) Rentals is better, but thats not the point.

The real question should be is BOTH rental and rentals available? if no move on! if yes, buy them both and start your business!

If your asking what is better to market with(logos, business cards, etc)? IT DOES NOT MATTER! The only thing that matters is if you can secure both.

•••
Rentals would be my bet, with the information I have

•••
•••
Your question is misguided.

Your asking: what is better- rentals or rental

Obviously(from responses already) Rentals is better, but thats not the point.

The real question should be is BOTH rental and rentals available? if no move on! if yes, buy them both and start your business!

If your asking what is better to market with(logos, business cards, etc)? IT DOES NOT MATTER! The only thing that matters is if you can secure both.

Thank for your suggest. I already owner of rentals, rental and rents.

However, we need an primary name to marketing, make logo, ...

•••
Use rentals
Forward the others to your rentals site
We know you own all 3

•••
•••
PROBLEM SOLVED!

Perfect Choice: HERE!

Great tool with awesome results!

Word of advice though, Just don't use it for potential spouse candidates!

•••
Thank for your suggest. Can you tell me why forget "rents". I saw some brands using "rents" in the name.

I have never heard that term used ......... it sounds stupid ( i understand english may not be your first language) but trust me ....... move on from that term

•••
PROBLEM SOLVED!

Perfect Choice: HERE!

Great tool with awesome results!

Word of advice though, Just don't use it for potential spouse candidates!

What is the tool?

I don't see the use of it.

•••
•••
You enter xyzrents, xyzrentals, xyzrental (one one each line ) and then click on "Pick a Random Item" and it picks one and displays it's choice right under where it says results.

•••
You enter xyzrents, xyzrentals, xyzrental (one one each line ) and then click on "Pick a Random Item" and it picks one and displays it's choice right under where it says results.

I was try, it's seem stupid way to choose a business name.

Please don't kid.

•••
I was try, it's seem stupid way to choose a business name.

Please don't kid.
The point I was trying to make is that you seem like you are not going by what the majority of people here said (Rentals) so I thought you could just let that site make the decision for you so that you can get on with development of the domain, site and brand.

Time is Money!

•••
At this point make a decision like the rest of us do and you do your money then you will learn, good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back