Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello there ,
I have recently started a new site called
Tl7 Photoshop Resources

In it i am trying to index the best photoshop resources like brushes ,patterns etc on the web provided for free .

So have a look at it and please share your comments with me .
Also rate the site on a scale from 0 to 10 .

All constructive criticism welcome :D

Kindest Regards,
Ace.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Very nice site. I actually bookmarked it. Really liked how you linked back to the original authors :).

My only suggestions would be to bring out the header a little more, blends in with everything too much.

You could add some META-data (keywords, description) into the <head></head> of your web document to improve your search engine optimization (SEO). I also couldn't find a link to subscribe to the RSS Feed, adding ability to subscribe to an RSS feed will bring back visitors.

Good luck ;)

Richard

•••
great site, I really like how well the colours go with each other. In particularly, how the the white and blue of the links down the right look with half of the word white and the rest blue, looks really unique.

Perhaps the banner could do more to catch the eye, perhaps add some sort of slogan?

great job overall, good luck with it

2C

•••
•••
COOOL i bookmarked it too :D 9/10 FavIcon would be great too

good luck

Firas

•••
Nice domain! I love the design you got here. One of those few templates that actually looks nice on Wordpress. What exactly is the second column there, I mean the space in between the actual content and the right menu. Why not just stretch out the content to the full space there? Other wise I like the site :)

•••
Richard@ , 2Cunning@ Thanks alot , i really appreciate it.
I would certainly work on the header , meta tags.

Also Richard ive added a subscription to an RSS feed option , you can subscribe now :D

vatsan@ well i am still working on this theme , and yes i will try to strech this .

Again thanks for your valued reviews :D
Waiting for more :)

Ace.

•••
Nice site!
As others have said, improve the header so it looks like a photoshop site, ie a nice graphic.
I'm not a fan of dark backgrounds but if you want to keep it like that, consider white text instead of grey.

Apart from that its great :)

•••
longroad , thanks for the review , i am working on it , but to be honest i dont know what on the header would make it look better? any ideas , coz the space is too small ??

Ace.

•••
OK so i added major changes to the side bar , i moved it closer to the content and added background to the links etc.

How is it ? was the earlier one better or this one?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back