IT.COM

Please help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know, his sounds really really dumb but here it goes...
...is it hard to make $150+ a month from one site? That's all I'm asking for. Either way, what's the best way to do so? Popups? Google adsense? affiliates?

Wow im such a noob D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^ I want at least $150 but more will do! :D Just suppose the site is semi-well developed.

•••
google adsense, popup will mean the users will never return, affiliates are crap

•••
TheGoose,

Yes 150 a month is every possible - IF you are good at SEO or somehow gets lots of good traffic. Picking the right affiliate program is key. Try to find a program or 2 that fits the interests of your current site visitors and then do some research to be sure the programs are parasite-free and high integrity.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

1rrr1

"affiliates are crap" ???

It depends on which programs you are talking about. Some of our clients are cutting checks for over $10K a month. Some affiliate programs are easier and more lucrative than others and there are certainly some that aren't very good. But I don't think I would stereotype them all with a broad brush and say they are all bad. You must have had a bad experience 1rrr1???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back