Domain Empire

Please help...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please help me with this because,as a newbee,I really have no clue how to deal with this situation.
So,to make things short...

I have this poker domain listed on Sedo and I have(apparently) 2 buyers.
The traffic on the domain is great(apparently).
On the domain description I stated that I would consider any offer.
The second offer is like half of the first one.
My question to you is: can the second guy be ,in fact, the first one and is trying to bring the price down?
If he's not,how can I handle him without offending him?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well - Anything is possible .... As far as the second offer goes - Just tell him no , That you were already offered twice that amount and are Looking for more than both have offered. Not much need in worrying about hurting people's feeling in this business - It's going to happen anyway IMO -

•••
Yes. you can't really hurt anyones feelings, they should expect that there are other people out there who want to buy it. And as for it been the same guy, i think he would have offered the lower price first.

•••
danidan said:
My question to you is: can the second guy be ,in fact, the first one and is trying to bring the price down?
I doubt they would be the same person trying to bring the price down as they would know you would obviously go for the higher offer making their second lower offer worthless. If they wanted a cheaper price then I think they would of made their offer lower initially. :talk:

I wish you the very best and hope you have a successful sale shortly! :)

Last edited:
•••
If it is the same person (big IF), this is a good ploy to get the item at the higher price. If the offeror considers the top price to be a bargain, another offer, at a lower price, can sometimes tip the seller into selling. Have actually seen this happen in real life (as opposed to on the net).
Most important thing here is that you have to know the lowest price you want to sell for, and dont go under that.

•••
when your in business, you shouldnt worry about hurting someones feelings, because if u start to make your decisions based on your emotions people will eventually take advantage of you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back