IT.COM

domain Please help with domain appraisal - musicremixer.com

NameSilo
Watch

vidman250

Impact
This forum is awesome for the new domainer.

Would really appreciate an experienced view of the value of a couple of domains I have purchased.

musicremixer.com

puppyanxiety.com

dogtrainingjournal.com

newbabyplanner.com

vidprofits.com

Like I say I am very new to this so just be good to know if I am on the right track with my choices

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
musicremixer.com = Low-xx to high-xx
puppyanxiety.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
dogtrainingjournal.com = Low-xx to high-xx
newbabyplanner.com = Low-xx to high-xx
vidprofits.com = Low-xx to high-xx

•••
I am very new to this so just be good to know if I am on the right track with my choices
Hi,
Not too bad at all in my opinion. The standout for me is music remixer (I'd hold that), but none are the worst I've seen in the appraisals section. Personally, I'd probably drop the vid one - don't get it?
Play around with them for a while, think about their potential markets.. and don't buy too many names while you're learning.

Good luck (y)

•••
musicremixer.com = Low-xx to high-xx
puppyanxiety.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
dogtrainingjournal.com = Low-xx to high-xx
newbabyplanner.com = Low-xx to high-xx
vidprofits.com = Low-xx to high-xx
thank you

•••
Hi,
Not too bad at all in my opinion. The standout for me is music remixer (I'd hold that), but none are the worst I've seen in the appraisals section. Personally, I'd probably drop the vid one - don't get it?
Play around with them for a while, think about their potential markets.. and don't buy too many names while you're learning.

Good luck (y)
Thanks for your comments

•••
The "music" domain is ok (take offers), but I don't view it as that lucrative. Not that keen on the others either

•••
The "music" domain is ok (take offers), but I don't view it as that lucrative. Not that keen on the others either
thanks for your advices

•••
From the replies I am receiving I am assuming that I have an average set of domains. My plan would be to buy 10 a week and sell them at a profit. All these domains above cost me between $8 - $12 dollars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back