IT.COM

Please help me choose which domain name would be better!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nina Visser

Impact
Hi everyone! :)

I'm planning on starting a blog and have no idea which domain name to choose. I've narrowed it down to 2 options. Would you kindly let me know which you prefer?

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

The blog will be about my life, travel and a creative outlet.

(The #2 is meant to be as in "yeah, I'm not rich, but I'm wealthy because of xxx or yyy, but I'm not sure if that would translate well to everyone).

Any input is greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Think of others, I am sure you can think of better names.

Last edited:
•••
Think of others, I am sure you can think of better names.
She is away, with low chances to come back :xf.wink:
Feb24 last online/Some kind of spam or what?
1678012730463.png

•••
She is away, with low chances to come back :xf.wink:
Feb24 last online/Some kind of spam or what?
Likely a social experiment of some type.

Had it been a picture of a dude with a beer belly sticking out from a dirty t-shirt, help would not have come so quickly or so plentifully. LOL

•••
You would see such people in FB groups, looking for specific domains, I could detect easy they were posting those lookups to generate hand regs from newbies in similar niches, you would see in reply "i have this and that" would do a WHOIS and see it was recent hand reg.
Also here on NP's pay attention who is looking to buy a specific domain, if he is new member it is most likely one of those crooks from registrars looking to generate more hand regs.
Ask mods to look in backend, did those who sent DM to such requests got a reply ever from the OP's of those inquires, see what they will tell.

p.s. I would recommend her to go register (inpursuitofninaskamasutra,com) I bet she will have more fans. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
did those who sent DM to such requests got a reply ever from the OP's of those inquires
Yes, OP has replied to my DM.

•••
Allow me to share some questions and thoughts you should ask yourself.

Who is your target audience?
How will you get them to come to your website?
Why will people want to follow you?
Do you fulfill a need, want or desire?
Or, are you providing just pure entertainment?

Do you want to spread joy, information or help folks cope in difficult times?

***Your domain need speak to your audience.***

Keeping your purpose in mind...

your domain name should either be brandable, or a definition of your purpose/topic. (words that describe what you are doing)

Considering you are going to do a type of lifestyle blog, I suggest to go with brandable.... something fun, lighthearted and interesting.

You should use words that will reflect you... think of what you are about:

1. happy
2. creative (how? what?)
3. funny
4. lighthearted

Also, colors speak to our subconscious mind and may evoke powerful feelings.

Your domain name, website and colors will communicate with your visitors and influence their perception of your brand. You are your brand and you build your website for your readers, your followers.

I hope this helps you a bit.

I wish you good luck in your new adventures!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back