Dynadot

advice Please Help me choose a domain for portfolio site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I want to create a clean webpage to display my brandable domains through simple logos. The names are mostly two word brandables and very creative. look almost like how catchy.com has their's. Which of the following domains would be ideal and why(all .coms):

1. AlliedDomains/names
  2. NameHood
  3. SavvyDomains
  4. NameTable
  5. NamesFolio
  6. DomainInnovation
  7. NamesTag
  8. MyNames (.net)
  9. DNnerd.com
  10. Namees
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am selling my DNFactory website and its domains cheap if you are interested. Its ready to go and the DN Factory logo would make an eyecatching and memorable brand.

•••
Hi Rivey,

I think most people would probably choose to have the domain keyword instead of names for a marketplace. Random thoughts:
  1. AlliedDomains/names - allieddomains.com, the double Ds are not ideal
  2. NameHood - Hood might have a little bit of a negative connotation for some people
  3. SavvyDomains - Savvy may be too hard to spell
  4. NameTable
  5. NamesFolio
  6. DomainInnovation - a little too long
  7. NamesTag - Shortest of the bunch, I can imagine incorporating tags as in for sale into the design of the site, but also saw Name Stag as in the animal.
  8. MyNames (.net) - You're selling all .coms, it would be a little odd to have your marketplace be on a .net
I'm not crazy about any of these in particular. How about using one of your brandable domains as the domain for your marketplace?
Great points!

Savvy is a real word...startups and business owners should be able to spell it. It's not a made up word. I've seen alot of longer domain names than domain innovation that are successful.. 16 letters is actually my max. NamesTag is interesting the way you put it.

•••
I like SavvyDomains by leaps and bounds over the others.
It's a great name in my opinion too. Someone mentioned spelling... but it's a real word...spelled correctly. If a startup or business owner can't spell savvy then IDK...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back