Dynadot

advice Help Choose a name for a viral/content sharing site...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I'm looking into trying my hand at a content sharing site like buzzfeed, upworthy etc..
The objective of the site is to share only motivating or inspiring content that's also fun to watch. Not a good news site but just anything that can pump somebody's spirit up, draw them out of a gloomy place.
So that will be the niche area or focus.

So I need help to choose a name. I've searched my portfolio for 10 names:
ALL .coms
  1. Motivately
  2. MrSmile
  3. PineHub
  4. CrunkSpace
  5. HappyEscape
  6. InternetFever
  7. YesTag
  8. YesSpace
  9. FriendsCrowd
  10. JuicyDish
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Definitely Motivately.com It is clearer and more direct in it's intention. It will also benefit from the likeness to upworthy.com

•••
Definitely your best name on that list for the purpose. 1 word, brandable and easy to spell. does exactly what you want the website to do. Motivate people.
Have you thought of a tagline ?
Best i can come up with is Read.Share.Motivate
GL with you project

•••
Definitely Motivately.com It is clearer and more direct in it's intention. It will also benefit from the likeness to upworthy.com
Ok thanks, I was leaning towards motivately myself. This confirms it's the right choice.

The ony challenge was that someone owns the twitter and facebook page with the exact url link. They arenotin use though.

•••
Ok thanks, I was leaning towards motivately myself. This confirms it's the right choice.

The ony challenge was that someone owns the twitter and facebook page with the exact url link. They arenotin use though.

Build it out and apply to Twitter and Facebook to take possession of the names? If they are undeveloped that is. GL

•••
Definitely your best name on that list for the purpose. 1 word, brandable and easy to spell. does exactly what you want the website to do. Motivate people.
Have you thought of a tagline ?
Best i can come up with is Read.Share.Motivate
GL with you project
Thanks!
Everyone seems to agree on the same name. I've been leaning in the same direction too. The only challenge is that someone owns the twitter and facebook page with the exact url link. They are not using it though.

I haven't thought of a tag line yet..but I like the one you came up with...
I think on somemore

•••
Build it out and apply to Twitter and Facebook to take possession of the names? If they are undeveloped that is. GL
Not sure if you are familiar with popular viral sites(upworthy, buzzfeed, ViralNova etc)
Which theme(look/design) should i model motivately after?

•••
Do you think I should do a similar design to upworthy, ViralNova or buzzfeed..?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back