Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szabolcs Szekely

Established Member
Impact
Hey Designers,

Need to hire a Freelancer.

I am looking for simple, minimal, descriptive ideas for visualizing our domain names which will be displayed in our brand shop.

This will require some creative and rapid work efforts as I can provide general guidelines for each domain name, but the end-idea, design, and styling would have to come from you. Most likely you need to be able to do fast and effective research by yourself to create the concept followed by a unique/clean design.

Keep in mind, these logos aren't made for end users and neither come from client orders, so doesn't need to be super detailed, and most of the logos should be letter and wordmarks. This will be more like stock material production and you will be able to create at least 2 designs within 1 hour.

This work is perfect for someone who is flexible and passionate about good-looking logos and following the current design and color trends.

Browse our domains on brandshore.com for reference and feel free to contact for more information.

For the first project, we are looking to spend up to $100-150 to trial you and we will be paying $5 for 1 logo concept in exchange.

ZHEnr3T.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry, but $5 for a logo? damn... that's way too low.

•••
@YairDD >> brandpa pays the same and they've managed to get 6000+ logos already so please, if not for you don't complain.

upload_2019-6-3_12-25-14.png

•••
•••
Ill do the $5 logos but you have to give me access to Photoshop/illustrator...

•••
@YairDD >> brandpa pays the same and they've managed to get 6000+ logos already so please, if not for you don't complain.

But you're not Brandpa.....

Anyway, you can go to canva.com or give access to canva.com for someone to make it for just $5. Or just go to Fiverr.

•••
OK, I'll try to help a bit because I can see the "real designers" (meaning I am not one, but work close with several) being deeply offended - BUT I think it was your wording. As a fellow non-designer, I have been yelled at a few times for not "getting" what is hard to do &/vs. what takes much time to do.

If you were to re-ask the question (assuming I understand that you are not selling these logos, just for marketing)

If you need to have bulk images - sized & in the format you need (e.g .png), that is easy & inexpensive. You can even buy a "Logo Mega bundle package" with 10000 logo templates for like 30 bucks, it crazy but I get them all the time via email and bought a few over the years.

But formatting and sizing images, with the software designers typically have is easy..it can be done in bulk and relatively quickly. You may be able to get that kind of service, at that price, from a pro designer - & that may be perfect for what you need.

If you have to have the URL added to each image - that changes everything, time has to be spent on each and every one - as it requires custom work to match fonts & much more than you may think.

That's when 5 per logo is really impossible, it takes just too much of their time.

Good luck,
Brian

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back