Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

moniazamla

Established Member
Impact
hello please some appraisal ProfitOpt(dot)com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
imo dont see a lot of value in this name but it has been trademarked in the past and is now in cancelled status so someone might want it. Id say low $xxx - low $xxxx at max

•••
imo dont see a lot of value in this name but it has been trademarked in the past and is now in cancelled status so someone might want it. Id say low $xxx - low $xxxx at max
thanks im bigener in dominig can u give me an advice or show me where is the probelem that i dont need to do it again

•••
Perform your due diligence in the current market. 80% of domaining is research. Put yourself in a end user mindset. Would I buy this domain at a premium price to brand my business? Does it have intrinsic value with brandablity or natural SEO value? Does the market reflect past sales that would be comparable for the domain? All things to consider.

Last edited:
•••
Mid XXX (Profitability optimization is a process that incorporates revenue and total costs (direct and indirect) into analysis to better understand the margins of business at highly detailed levels. Profitability management can be a feasible but simplistic approach that seeks to increase revenue and reduce costs.) - Google

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Perform your due diligence in the current market. 80% of domaining is research. Put yourself in a end user mindset. Would I buy this domain at a premium price to brand my business? Does it have intrinsic value with brandablity or natural SEO value? Does the market reflect past sales that would be comparable for the domain? All things to consider.
i m so happy to learn from you its my first week in domaining .
i have aquestion if theres some tool that can say this domain is without value ?
and which methods used to search for a domain for a beginner whose capital does not exceed $400? Where should I focus my thinking on searching for a domain?

•••
Mid XXX (Profitability optimization is a process that incorporates revenue and total costs (direct and indirect) into analysis to better understand the margins of business at highly detailed levels. Profitability management can be a feasible but simplistic approach that seeks to increase revenue and reduce costs.) - Google

IMO. Welcome to NamePros
im so happy for your response .thank you
what mean xxx?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Mid XXX = $400 - $600

(With the right buyer)
thank you so much can u give me an advice how to find right buyer just an example to understand

•••
thank you so much can u give me an advice how to find right buyer just an example to understand
List on marketplaces (Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy, to name a few). As a form of outbound, hunt down buyers that engage in "profitability optimization" as described, hope they appreciate it enough to throw a bid. From there, best of luck

•••
List on marketplaces (Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy, to name a few). As a form of outbound, hunt down buyers that engage in "profitability optimization" as described, hope they appreciate it enough to throw a bid. From there, best of luck
thnks a lot bro,
good luck <3

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back