IT.COM

domain paranoidtv(dot)com - Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kimus

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros Community,

Any members who can give me an appraisal for this domain plz and discuss it?

paranoidtv(dot)com

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd probably like it more in a "dot tv". If this related to the TV program / series (there is one that exists called this), not too sure how you can protect yourself - Its their show. I'm on the fence, in that regard, IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros

•••
I'd probably like it more in a "dot tv". If this related to the TV program / series (there is one that exists called this), not too sure how you can protect yourself - Its their show. I'm on the fence, in that regard, IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros
Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate it.
For the trademark issue, yeah there is : PARANOID , the TV serie, but at the same time Paranoid is a general word and I am not taking Paranoid(dot)tv for example.
The way I see it is that it is a TV about anything with a disorder.
Idk if I am missing smthg about trademarks :s

•••
Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate it.
For the trademark issue, yeah there is : PARANOID , the TV serie, but at the same time Paranoid is a general word and I am not taking Paranoid(dot)tv for example.
The way I see it is that it is a TV about anything with a disorder.
Idk if I am missing smthg about trademarks :s
Makes sense. You could say I'm paranoid regarding trademarks. I tend to steer clear from well known and possibly conflicting things

•••
Makes sense. You could say I'm paranoid regarding trademarks. I tend to steer clear from well known and possibly conflicting things
Thanks,
And what about the selling price plz ? Supposing that there is no trademark issue there.
Can this be sold for more or less than 1000 $ ?

•••
Thanks,
And what about the selling price plz ? Supposing that there is no trademark issue there.
Can this be sold for more or less than 1000 $ ?
If no trademarks / issues, I see it mid hundreds. IMO

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back