Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

crestind

New Member
Impact
0
Appraisal Please - joontz dot com

I'd like an appraisal on
this
domain.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobody? :(
 
0
•••
how about your own thoughts on "joontz" please,
I'm sorry that this word makes no sense for me, hard to see any value,
get a refund if possible :)
 
0
•••
I agree with edenCC, reg fee, makes no sense and doesnt roll of the tongue either

I would get a refund if possible
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back