IT.COM

domain Please Appraise sickbling.com, wholistic.mobi

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
just bought them. what do you think?

SICK is a very common urban slang word for awesome, incredible.
BLING is usually referred to jewelry, but it can be anything that's shiny, or metallic (like chrome plated rims for a car)

When you put the two together, it creates an unusual, fun, hip, and contemporary combination that especially speaks to young consumers.

I've set up a temporary web page showing that the site could sell artist/designer jewelry. Please check it out.

http://www.sickbling.com/

WHOLISTIC is a common word for encompassing total health for the mind, body, and soul, "Whole" health. I put it with .Mobi because it would be great to display on cellphones as an easy reference site for all things Wholistic.

all replies welcome.
thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dude you dont reg a name for the cost of a Danica promotional ball cap then put it on godaddy the same day for 30K

Someone tweets with sickass_bling(avail in com) then i figure you might find someone to give you $xx for it. Its also said as: sick bling bling sickblingbling.com is available. regfee unless a rapper guy must have it some day. goodluck

•••
Yes, I figured i put it on godaddy for way too much. definately going to change that. What do you think the most i should try for? would you do 3 month offer/counter offer or short term auction?
as you can tell, I'm just starting my domainname empire. thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back