domain Please appraise: Blockchain.cyou

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact
Hello, please tell your opinion about how I should price this domain so it gets sold in the coming months whilst at the same time giving me a profit. If you have any advice about how to sell this domain, I will thank you for it too. You are also welcome to make an offer if you are interested.

Blockchain.cyou

Godaddy appraisal: $3463
Estibot: <$100

Observations: Although the domain has a not so common ending, I think it fits as a phrase, and, anyway, the word "blockchain" has been sold often even with extensions that do not make so much sense. However, there is a renewal of $62, which is quite high for holding this domain long term if the expected earning is too little.

Namebio data:

1662575777270.png

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A blockchain brand called "cyou" is probably the only hope here. Hold if you want, but thin potential. Considering the $62 renewal, risk / reward is weak, if the ideal was to spike a lucky 3 figure offer. Overall, I wouldn't bother

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,

The problem I see is really the extension. The .cyou has only 1 reported sale which is PutLockers2.cyou for 338$ in March 2022.

We've 31 reported sales for the exact keyword, 22 of them are within the 3 figure range, and most of this 22 sales "17-18" are below the 500$ mark.

Block Chain is a monster keyword registered in 634 extensions! Exposure will be your answer, list it in many marketplaces as you can. You can also list it on an auction with a reserve you accept.

I personally don't expect much for this extension, but targeting the high 3 figure to low 4 figure range is completely acceptable.

Wish you luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back