domain Please appraise ReduceHairFall.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iamrana

Established Member
Impact
hey there, all appraisals are welcome, please comment

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I see $0 in value here.

#1: It is a three word domain. These must be a GREAT combination to have significant value
#2: The phrasing does not make sense for an end user. Hair Fall does not really make sense.

ReduceHairLoss would be much better as it makes sense, and the domain HairLoss would have good value.

•••
•••
•••
I agree with the others. The wording doesn't make any sense.

•••
$3500. Reduce hair fall makes perfect sense, although hair loss may be more commonly searched.

•••
.lol
welcome to namepros @Bongs100

I live in Canada and that name makes no sense. Reg Fee

•••
$3500. Reduce hair fall makes perfect sense, although hair loss may be more commonly searched.
If you think it makes perfect sense, and that it can sell for $3500, you should broker this name.

•••
Sorry, I see $0 in value here.

#1: It is a three word domain. These must be a GREAT combination to have significant value
#2: The phrasing does not make sense for an end user. Hair Fall does not really make sense.

ReduceHairLoss would be much better as it makes sense, and the domain HairLoss would have good value.

I agree with the others. The wording doesn't make any sense.

.lol
welcome to namepros @Bongs100

I live in Canada and that name makes no sense. Reg Fee

hi All you guys i am not getting why are you saying that hair fall does not make sense, i know hair loss maybe more popular,but in India i hear hair"fall" most of the times, most of the shampoos come with anti hair"fall" version.

for example www dot google dot co.in/?client=firefox-b-ab#q=hair+fall+control

•••
I agree it makes no real sense unless your Quiff is falling, ReduceQuifffall.com is workable and available. Study Hair Styles before trying to create a domain based on hair, that goes without saying.

Three words are even more of a challenge, they are borderline Longtail.

If hair 'falls' it does not stand up, It does NOT fall out. Semantics again, loss and fall are two separate concepts regarding hair.

Regards
matt

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back