IT.COM

domain Please appraise NewyorkAttorney.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manthila Mallawa

Impact
NewyorkAttorney.org can anyone appraise this domain? Thanks :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NewyorkAttorney.org can anyone appraise this domain? Thanks :D
the .net which is probably worth 1.5 to 2x more than the .org was just registered a few days ago. This being the case ,no-one is backordering these things ,I think you can get about 20-30 bucks on namepros and you can probably cold call 20-30 lawyers in ny city and sell for 200-400 bucks,I personally would just put in on craigs list aimed for the ny area using some law keywords or just spam fax to new York lawyers

•••
the .net which is probably worth 1.5 to 2x more than the .org was just registered a few days ago. This being the case ,no-one is backordering these things ,I think you can get about 20-30 bucks on namepros and you can probably cold call 20-30 lawyers in ny city and sell for 200-400 bucks,I personally would just put in on craigs list aimed for the ny area using some law keywords or just spam fax to new York lawyers

I agree with this sentiment. It is actually a very nice name to me. I do think that the needle can probably move a little further towards positive infinity, a little!

•••
Thank ya'all for the appraise. can anyone tell me how to sell this domain for expected price between 400 - 600 bucks. Thanks.

•••
Thank ya'all for the appraise. can anyone tell me how to sell this domain for expected price between 400 - 600 bucks. Thanks.
Reach out to NY law offices

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back