Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise multicarinsurance.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane mac

Established Member
Impact
259
Thought I would take a stab at a .info. Its quite a recent term but already has 6600 searches a month and a avg $25 ppc. How would you appraise this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think a mid $xx Name , I like .info but this one is kinda long .. But still has search and click Revenue in its favor .

Good luck
 
0
•••
I noticed the .net is pretty much a parked page yet ranks on page 1 for the term, maybe some hope if I develop it.
 
0
•••
As long as it has search data, I don't have any problem with longer domains....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back