domain Please appraise InTownRides dot com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Ive seen a ton of scooters around the city here in Atlanta. InTownRides seems very very brandable to me. I think this name is a XXXX name for an end user. I actually think there are some end users for this one. Could also be for other modes of transport!

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Well, I am not english speaking native, but I dont see any use in this domain.
Why somebody would buy it instead to handreg another 3 words domain?

•••
Well, I am not english speaking native, but I dont see any use in this domain.
Why somebody would buy it instead to handreg another 3 words domain?
I know it reads like three words, but conceptually it is a 2 worder, as intown is another word for city. With cabs, ride sharing, and scooters being popular to varying degrees I believe an intown rides could be beneficial. Perhaps it could be used by a train or cable car that specializes in city living/driving.

Could be an amusement park that specializes in those cool rides. Perhaps a horse camp where people want to get their riding in while in the city.

Thank you for your feedback though. I do appreciate it.

•••
Ok, then why not to handreg GEO+ScooterRides or ScooterRide+GEO or whatever else..?
Why "in city rides"? What city?
Why not GEO+rides or GEO+scooters?

•••
So rides can come in many forms. Scooters are only scooters. You can ride a scooter. But you can ride in a train car bus truck bike scooters self driving cars.

•••
It was just example, I mean there are a lot of better alternatives to this domain

•••
Sure. But not the names you mentioned. Your examples imo are weak examples. But I do genuinely appreciate the feedback.

•••
I mean put yourself on the potential buyer place and tell would you buy it or would handreg another alternative domain?

•••
This is a good question. I think that the names any company may choose will certainly be dependent on their specific needs and budget.

iNtownRides is brandable and could work in any city. I am one that loves the English language and think there is potential still out there. So yes potentially someone could reg a better name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back