Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise racialtheory dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
So I have read a book called Savage Inequalities, well parts of it. It got me to thinking about racial theory . . .
Any thoughts on racial theory dot com?

I was thinking about end users. This is the bottom line. In looking up racial theory I did notice a few more dot orgs and nets. This is a domain that I could actually develop down the road. I find racial theories, issues, inequalities, and social justice issues to be very interesting AND of the utmost importance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any thoughts?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back