IT.COM

domain Please Appraise FrugalParadise.com & OffshoreEscapes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cyberfelt

Established Member
Impact
Hello everybody, I just got my hands on two domains and I am wondering if you can tell me what you think they are worth.

The two domains are:

FrugalParadise.com- I think this could be a good site for frugal living or a site that showcases ways to travel to "paradise" inexpensively.

OffshoreEscapes.com- Also thinking alongside the tropical route, I am thinking that this could be an expat guide to living in a tropical location, maybe highlighting the financial benefits to moving offshore.

I may take and develop these sites up a bit. What do you think? Anything worth pursuing here?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The second sounds like a good traveling or travel agency website. xx - xxx imo

As for the first... Whats frugal? XD

•••
Thanks for taking the time to give me an appraisal!

Frugal is defined by many as being economical or resourceful. You can also look at it as being "cheap, thrifty, etc". I thought maybe it could be a blog on living on the cheap or how to live cheaply in a tropical area... something like that maybe.

What do you think?

•••
I think your idea for both are good.OffshoreEscapes sound more of a travel site than about moving offshore , As for FrugalParadise, A guide to low cost hotels and attractions in different tropical locations comes to mind but would also sound great as a general frugal/money saving tips website.

•••
I think your idea for both are good.OffshoreEscapes sound more of a travel site than about moving offshore , As for FrugalParadise, A guide to low cost hotels and attractions in different tropical locations comes to mind but would also sound great as a general frugal/money saving tips website.

Thanks for the kind words. If I can't find a buyer off the bat, I am going to definitely develop them a bit and see if that can help me find a prospective buyer.

I really appreciate the constructive responses I have gotten here. You guys are the tops.

•••
I agree with Cyberincome. I like both your names.

They are nice and in a quite competitive niche. I can't give you an exact appraisal for them but I am pretty sure you an make good money with affiliates if you develop them into a website. Then you can always sell the website if you like...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back